Pcc - books i referred

Karthikeyan (CA Final) (174 Points)

11 August 2011  

Dear PCC students,

I just cleared both the groups of my PCC. Just wanted to share my experience so that it can be useful to some of the PCC/ IPCC students out there who are about to give their attempts.

Books I referred which helped me to score above 65%

Group 2:

CAFM - Padhukas (Great Book to understand concepts and just enough to get good marks in ur exams in less time)

TAX - TN Manoharan (Simple Book with clarity in problems, easy to understand and best book when u have less time to prepare, revise 3 times atleast the problems on computation of income given at end of the book it really helped me).

IT & SFM - Institute material for first revision and suchitra updated scanners for theory question (Its covers what u need to study from exam point of view)

Group 1:

ACCOUNTS: I referred institute material but MPV book is really worth spending for additional practice and problems

AUDIT: Institute material along with scanners will help a lot in learning question based answers of theory.

LAW : Again institute material and scanners, sucharitha scanner is what i referred. I spent less time on institute material for this but took 2 revisions in scanner. 

Whatever said above is my personal opinion, others are welcomed to suggest books and experience so that it would be really helpful for people who are giving their PCC/IPCC exams.

Thanks

Karthik