Passed ca ipcc after long and hard fight with icai - 6 attempts

dreamlimitless (ARTICLESHIP) (26 Points)

07 August 2018  

HII!! EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A STORY ABOUT MYSELF IF YOU WOULD PLEASE PATIENTLY LISTEN TO IT AND SLOVE MY QUIERES IN THE END OF IT , THANK YOU TO EVERYONE .

TO Begin. yeah i am CA student just like anyone here.  I have a dream of becoming CA one day . I am currently doing my articleship in a small firm.  

I completed my 2nd year pre university exams in flying colours. i had scored 100 marks in my accounts and 98 in maths which is really good.. score as i was the only boy among my classmates who scored it . i was happy, full of dreams , had the spirit to crack anything . well yeah I was really happy . I finally joined the course which is one biggest dreams of my dad. He always tells me and my brother do CA , do CA...........i mean he never forced me to join this course.

I choose this course by choice. (P.S MY BROTHER IS IN FINAL CA NOW AND HE HAS COMPLETED GROUP 1.)

Now , coming back to story ....the truth is i selected this course cuz at that time when i completed my schooling i was full of zeal and spirit ,lets crack some tough course and prove something.  and i joined in the year 2013. by the way i am 22 now. so i cleared my CPT on may 2014 like a champion i was jumping and my dad was really happy and i was happy cuz i wanted to fullfill my dads dream of becoming a CA.By the way my brother cleared his CPT with even lesser marks so i was really happy . i beat my brother and stuff like that. so i registered to IPCC on aug 2014 nd i finally came my IPCC exams on may 2015. well as the God would have it i failed it mesirably ..so badly that i couldnt show my face to my friends. i could never face them.or my relatives or my parents... Well my dad was upset too....P.S. .i didnt tell u guys this before , actually before joining this course my dad told me not to join if u just joinning for sake of it and blah and stuff...well me being adament i didint listen and joined it. My brother by the time i wrote my IPCC exams had  failed once and had written and cleared both groups of IPCC in 2nd attempt with excatly 350 marks which is by setoff...but he cleared by a nerve. 

Coming back to my story, I didnt give up so what i failed once .. i wrote again on NOV 2015 and i failed again with no difference at all in my marks.. same old story repeated to me. i again without losing hope wrote it again on ,MAY 2016  guess what i failed again.. by this time i stopped talking to any of my college friends or school friends .. i was very depressed and was really sad all the time. i never imagined this will be my state when i entered with such spirit and enthusiasm. i was topper in my college and had even got awards for my mark .... and here i was nothing . i was losing hope and my soul ...attempt by attempt ... not knowing what to do.. i somehow gathered strength and wrote again on NOV 2016 . and i failed again ..well this time i passed two subjects failed in few of them again...and after this attempt i started to do analysis myself .. what am i doing wrong.

I STARTED TO GAIN INTEREST AND STUDIED THEM NOT FOR SAKE OF MARKS OR EXAMS BUT TO LEARN THEM. I REALLY STARTED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY LAW SUBJECT WHICH IS BASICALLY MY FAVOURITE .......I MAY HAVE BEEN GOOD AT MATH AND ACCOUNTS ...I WAS MORE OF THEORY KIND OF GUY ..SO LATER ON AS I STUDIED...WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I WAS ABLE TO RECALL ALL THE MATTERS IN PRACTICE  MANUAL OF LAW . I WAS EVEN ABLE TO TELL WHICH PAGE NUMBER FOR EACH SECTION OR CONCEPT.  AND I WAS REALLY FEELING SOMEWHAT CONFIDENT . SO I WROTE MY EXAMS AGAIN ON MAY 2017 WHICH IS THE ATTEMPT I LOVED THE MOST IN ALL OF MY ATTEMPTS ..NO I DIDNT CLEAR IF YOU GUYS ARE THINKING THAT....CUZ I WAS WRTING THE EXAM NOT FOR JUST FOR SAKE OF IT.. I WAS IN LOVE WITH SUBJECTS ..

GUESS MY ANOTHER FAVOURITE SUBEJCT GUYS WHICH IS ...YES , COSTING AND FINACIAL MANAGMENT ...I JUST LOVE THIS SUBJECT..WHICH WAS ALWAYS MY STRONG SUIT,  WHICH STUDENTS USUALLY CALL IT THE CAUSE FOR FAILURE IN GROUP 1 . YEAH I SCORED 58 IN LAW IN MAY 2017 ATTEMPT WELL AND PASSED ALL THE SUBEJCTS AND GOT 185, FAILED CUZ OF NOT  GETTING  AN AGGREGATE. WELL YEAH I WAS NOT UNHAPPY OR SAD.. I WAS MATURED AND I GOT TO KNOW WHATS THE MEANING OF FAILURE MEANS . I WROTE MY IPCC 6 TH ATTEMPT OF NOV 2017 . YES I PASSED GUYS !!! THAT TOO WITH SCORING 70 IN COSTING AND FM. I KILLED IT ... I WAS SO ELATED WHEN I SAW MY RESULTS .. I WAS OVERJOYED AND REALISED , MAYBE FAILING IS PART OF LIFE .. AND FAILING IS NOT REALLY THE END OF WORLD AND TELL YOU WHAT.. ITS NOT ABOUT  HOW YOU FAILED BUT HOW YOU FAILED AND KEPT MOVING FORWARD AND PROVED THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING IT ASWELL....WELL I HOPE MY STORY INSPIRED ATLEAST FEW OF THEM HERE.. I HOPE YOU GUYS LEARNT ATLEAST  SOMETHING FROM IT.  

AND YEAH IN THE PROCESS I LOST ALL OF MY FRIENDS ... WELL THEY DO MISS ME I THINK .ANYWAY , I WILL THROW THEM A PARTY AFTER CLEARING MY CA .

P.S. ..YEAH GUYS  I WROTE MY GROUP 2 IN MAY 2018 THIS ATTEMPT I GOT 130 WHICH IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT FOR 2ND GROUP... WELL STILL GOD IS TESTING ME I GUESS..

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS TO ASK TO YOU GUYS.....SHOULD I DO ANYOTHER COURSE ALONG WITH THIS ?? GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS .. I AM OPEN TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS

THANKING YOU ALL FOR READING,

UNKNOWN