Part time practice

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept))     25 September 2011

HOD (Accounts Dept) 
 178 likes  1425 points

| My Other Post

Daer friends, I am a "ca in service"


i want to know


1. what is the procedure of part time practice? many hours is required in a week for practice?

3.can a part time cop holder become partner in  ca firm?

4. can a ca in service do all professional works except attestation work without holding part time cop?


plz answer the above questions as soon as possible.


Anand Pardeshi (CA Final)     25 September 2011

Anand Pardeshi
CA Final 
 46 likes  525 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Sir put this questions in Expert box... there are some CA`s and other professional who know the better procedure of it...


CA Harshad Deshpande (CA, B.Com)     01 November 2011

CA Harshad Deshpande
CA B.Com 
 1 likes  347 points

View Profile | My Other Post

If a CA in service applies 4 COP, he will get part time COP. There isn't any specific procedure.

Part time COP doesn't give u signing power. U can becum partner in a firm but cant sign reports.

No need to work 4 specific time period in a week, u r not an article now....... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here