Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Kumar (Partner)     19 May 2012

Pan verification error

Dear All,

Since Past Two Days, While Generating a new DIN, i am getting an error as "PAN Number Does Not Exist In PAN Database" while doing PAN Verification. Kindly let me know if someone was able to create a DIN since 17th May 2012.

I think the reason for error is that the Security CERTIFICATE of Income Tax Website is expired on 17/05/2012.

Kindly Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/knowpan.do and it will show you certificate error and MCA is connected to this link only for PAN Verification.

All are requested to send a mail to Income Tax Admin To Renew The Security Certificate or else our work shall remain pending for a long time.

16 Replies

Deepti Aggarwal

Deepti Aggarwal (Assistant Company Secretary)     19 May 2012

Dear  Ashish

i have done my PAN verification and it worked....Just try again and even if u get any problem then you can cross verify the PAN from TIN-NSDL site or else u can send me the PAN No....on deepti.aggarwallll @ gmail.com , i will try to solve the problem 

sangram ghatge

sangram ghatge (company secretary in practice)     21 May 2012

that's right deepti

pulkit goyal

pulkit goyal (article)     21 May 2012

its true that frm last 2 or 3 dyz pan verification while filling up the form DIN shown an error as said by ashish kumar. And till now m nt able to solve it.....

deepak khandelwal

deepak khandelwal (student)     23 May 2012

Dear deepti i am sending you a mail for pan on your above mentioned ID . plz help me regarding this. Actually i got same problem while filling details in DIN

Deepti Aggarwal

Deepti Aggarwal (Assistant Company Secretary)     23 May 2012

Dear Deepak khandelwal

Just check on MCA site, it is showing a message that pan Verification service is currently unavailable,,,so dont worry and wait till it starts again...

JINESH MEHTA

JINESH MEHTA (Chartered Accountant -Partner)     23 May 2012

Dear Ashish kumar,

I am getting same problem since last 4 to 5 days. it may be because of site maintanance. I have also sent e-mail to Income Tax Department but there is no reply from their side.

Anshu Shrivastava

Anshu Shrivastava (company secretary)     23 May 2012

There is problem with the site, wil take sm time to resolves dis issue there.

Ashish Kumar

Ashish Kumar (Partner)     24 May 2012

After a detailed discussion with all the concerned officials of MCA, Income Tax Department and UTISL, finally the problem is solved!! Thanks to all the officials for their kind support in the matter. The problem was that the Verification Link given by UTISL to MCA was noted down wrong and just because of a missing "," the link was down!!!

Ashish Kumar

The mail that was sent to MCA and Income Tax was as follows:

Dear Sir/Mam,
While doing the PAN Verification at MCA DIN Form, the same is giving an error as Income-tax permanent account number (Income-tax PAN) not exists in Income Tax PAN Database. While checking the same by Know Your PAN Link, the pan is displayed properly.

Please find attached snapshot for the same. Please rectify and reply urgently as all the CA/CS/CWA who would be creating the DIN Numbers would be getting the error.

CC To: Ms. Dipali Bhalekar And Mr.Sarang Punekar who are authorized support personnel for Application Based PAN Verification from Income Tax Department.
Ashish Kumar

The mail that was sent to MCA and Income Tax was as follows:

Dear Sir/Mam,
While doing the PAN Verification at MCA DIN Form, the same is giving an error as Income-tax permanent account number (Income-tax PAN) not exists in Income Tax PAN Database. While checking the same by Know Your PAN Link, the pan is displayed properly.

Please find attached snapshot for the same. Please rectify and reply urgently as all the CA/CS/CWA who would be creating the DIN Numbers would be getting the error.

CC To: Ms. Dipali Bhalekar And Mr.Sarang Punekar who are authorized support personnel for Application Based PAN Verification from Income Tax Department.
Bankim Shah

Bankim Shah (Proprietor)     27 May 2012

Any update on this ? Is the PAN verification service been restored ?? Any official news from MCA21 on this ?

In view of this not working, is there anyway we can apply and get DIN ? I have to get one DIN urgently.

JINESH MEHTA

JINESH MEHTA (Chartered Accountant -Partner)     27 May 2012

Dear Bankim Shah,

Now it is properly working. It has already been restored. I had also that problem. after that i have applied and i have got the DIN No also.

PDJ SECURITIES LTD. Pdj

PDJ SECURITIES LTD. Pdj   28 May 2019

Dear Deepti I am getting error while filling DIN KYC3 Error - Father name mismatch with Income Tax. I have checked his PAN ans also verify on Income Tax site it is ok. But error continue while filling DIN KYC 3 CAN YOU HELP ME OUT
Shabd Sinha

Shabd Sinha   27 October 2020

I'm getting Invocation failed error while verifying PAN while filling IEPF 5 form on MCA portal. How to rectify the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register