Pan card

 

When I posted information relating www.etdsdsc.com, I received many thanks and PM and positive remarks but few members drew adverse inference. In fact, I felt that PAN card is very important document but many of the C.As.  are either ignorant about the procedure relating to PAN or they are  not much attentive  to the problems of PAN procedures.

 

Earlier , I was holding a black & white PAN card and before 3-4 years, somebody suggested me to get second PAN card online from the website of NSDL / Incometax . I completed entire procedure on Govt. website but I never received my second colored PAN card on my direct application and since then, I never visited again that Govt. site.

 

Even today, I feel that very few professionals or individuals apply for PAN online directly but almost prefers the services of PAN centers or TIN-FCs. In this field, www.etdsdsc.com is first private website in India which has provided user friendly website with facilities of online payment and therefore, I shared my knowledge and experience with all the members .

 

I would like draw your kind attention to the fact that Income Tax Return can be prepared , submited / uploaded directly on incometax website but despite this fact, all professionals are using private software for preparation  of ITRs ---- WHY ? I never seen any professional who is preparing the ITR on incometax website------ WHY?

 

Therefore, if any  new tool like www.etdsdsc.com  is in market, I feel that it my duty to share with all members to save their time and money.


 

Replies (1)

Yes, 

They use private software to work more in less time,

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details