Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

PAN CARD

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)     19 December 2010

SANYAM ARORA
“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.” 
 3071 likes  20153 points

| My Other Post

PERSONS LIABLE TO OPT FOR PAN CARD..........

1.WHOS INCOME IS MORE THAN EXEMPTION LIMIT

2.TRUST WHOSE INCOME IS MORE DAN EXEMPTION LIMIT

3.INTIMATED BY LAW

4.INTIMATED BY COMMISSIONER

avater

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com)     19 December 2010

U S Sharma
glidor@gmail.com 
 1739 likes  21021 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Originally posted by : sanyam arora

PERSONS LIABLE TO OPT FOR PAN CARD..........

1.WHOS INCOME IS MORE THAN EXEMPTION LIMIT

2.TRUST WHOSE INCOME IS MORE DAN EXEMPTION LIMIT

3.INTIMATED BY LAW

4.INTIMATED BY COMMISSIONER

opt is remarked as "optional" i guess, which means non-mandatory :) but the reasons indicate that opt should be replaced with word "apply" ..................

avater

Rahul Gupta (Chartered Accountant)     20 December 2010

Rahul Gupta
Chartered Accountant 
 44 likes  634 points

These are the options but in respect to that the person may be in a position which enforces him to apply for PAN Card which are as follows:

Like if the individual want to invest the money in Mutual Fund, Stock Market (Shares), etc than it's not possible to invest so without having the PAN Card. PAN Card is mandatory for all of that. Moreover the Mutual Fund investments irrespective of any amount is allowed only with KYC compliance.

Along with that now the Post Office Investments are not allowed to invest the amount of Rs. 50000/- or more without PAN. You can invest Less than Rs. 50000/- in 1 month without Month. So if a person wants to invest Rs. 450000/- in MIS must have a PAN.

With the above situation, it was stated that most of the investments are now enforcing the Individuals and HUF for applying the PAN as without this they are unable to invest. Besides this now a days the Life Insurance is also asking for the Policy Holder PAN Card. if the premium exceeds Rs. 1 Lac (Varies from Company to Company)

Regards,

Rahul

avater

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)     20 December 2010

SANYAM ARORA
 3071 likes  20153 points

THANX 4 REPLYING ALL....!!
@ ! @

avater

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)     20 December 2010

SANYAM ARORA
 3071 likes  20153 points

DEAR SHARMA SIR,

BY OPT I MEAN TO APPLY ONLY...!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »