Overcoming fear of failure

Prerna (CA Final Student) (308 Points)

29 April 2014  

Hi friends.. I just want inspire those people who have their exams coming near (including me) may 14.. I believe that a person always needs a motivation for doing whatever it is that he/she is doing. So here is mine.

The one and only reason why i want to do CA - is because I'll feel confident when I pass. I want to prove myself that I can pass.

So a very difficult question comes to my mind - what if I fail? This is called fear. And always remember Sholay's dialogue - "Jo dar gaya samjho mar gaya." And just think about it this way. In future when you grow up, do you want to be scared while achieving your dream. Do you want to be like "Shit! I would love to pursue a teaching or dancing career. But I'm too scared if I'll ever succeed."?

No you want to be able to go for your dream and not be scared about failing. Failure is just success delayed.
I believe that One of the Most Important Lessons in Life is to learn to get up and face the fear of failure.
I haven't really done it before and so it is really tough for me so I hope I will overcome my fear and succeed in CA and in life.

PS: Its very clear CA is not my dream but I will anyway accomplish the task. I'm sure I'm good at something else and when I find it I will pursue my dream.