ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Online submission of verification of answer sheets - ca exam

Devendran Ramaiyan (Asst. Manager Audit) (253 Points)

31 January 2012  

Candidates of November 2011 CA examinations Final, IPCE and PCE can submit their application for verification of answer books and also make payment of verification fees, on-line at https://icaiexam.icai.org.

This facility will be in addition to the existing option for submission of application for verification of answer books, physically by Speed/Registered Post, along with a demand draft.

They can log on to the above mentioned site and click on the “Verification” tab for submitting a verification application. 

Verification fees will be the same, in both the modes of submission, i.e physical or on-line.

The on-line window for submission of verification application will be open for a period of one month from the date of declaration of results.

Candidates can visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section of www.icai.org for more details.

2 Replies

Madhurima Darisi (-) (39 Points)
Replied 14 February 2012

Sir,

This is a very useful and convinient option provided by the institute. However, when I try to submit my details regarding verification I get an error "Invalid login ID/Mobile no.I have also created an account in the website." I want my IPCE group 2 exam papers to be verfied.  Is it just me or is everyone facing such problem??

1 Like

Srivalli Kompalli (Article ) (53 Points)
Replied 29 February 2012

I am facing the same problem.It shows Invalid Mobile No/ Login ID. Does that mean we have to submit it physically only??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags