NRI RETURN FORM

DEAR SIR,

I AM A NRI. I HAVE ONE FLAT IN NOIDA WHICH IS ON RENT. THERE IS NO OTHER 

INCOME IN INDIA. WHICH ITR FORM I SHOULD FILL.

 

THANKS

 

A.KUMAR

Replies (2)

Dear A. Kumar,

You should Furnish Firm Saral-II/ITR-2 as per income tax rule income received in india

taxable in india

U should mention your residential status as non resident.

Thanks & Regards,

Dharmendra

Originally posted by : a.kumar

DEAR SIR,

I AM A NRI. I HAVE ONE FLAT IN NOIDA WHICH IS ON RENT. THERE IS NO OTHER 

INCOME IN INDIA. WHICH ITR FORM I SHOULD FILL.

 

THANKS

 

A.KUMAR

 You can file ITR Form No. 1 (Saral-II). Taxability of your other income earned abroad depends on your residential status i.e. "Non-Resident" or "Not Ordinary Resident". Check your residential status carefully before filing your ITR.

Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details