Nri itr for futures trading

Hi

I am an NRI and I have some profit and loss from trading in futures and options? WHich form should I use to file my ITR, ITR2 or ITR4 and how can i show my net loss from trading? I have some short term trading profit for stocks as well plus some technical consulting income from India.

ANy help and advice will be appreciated.

 

regards

Prashant

Replies (1)

ITR4 seems appropriate and safe in your case. 

For taxation, you can either chose to be taxed at normal rates or at rates prescribed under Chapter XIIA. But whatever you chose now has to be consistently followed. So kindly decide from a long term perspective.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details