Non receipt of mark list of June 09 PCC

I cleared my PCC in the last June 09 examination. I have  not received the mark list yet now.  What should I do now? Whom should I contact?

What is the procedure??

Replies (8)

contact CA Institute only.

if nothing happnes then there is prscribed (by ICAI) procedure issue of Duplicate Mark sheet.

go by it otherwise.

I have also not received. When I have inquired they told me it is because of the festival season it was not received to you

I have not recd it also

go to ca institute noida

if the mark sheet return back to noida, they will give u the mark sheet

otherwise just give a application for duplicate mark sheet

Well its better to ask for it in the Institute....

Good luck......

Guys, no need to worry much, as they have already despatched all the results...

 

And yes, the only reason fr delay is festival season and for the time being, ICAI is concentrating on successful delivery of ADMIT CARDS first, so don't worry, ur marksheets r goin to be soon in ur hands,,, relax..

even i have not received mine

i also have not recvd yet what should i do i have contact to both the noida n vishwas nagar institute but didnot get any warm response. have u all got plz friends do reply

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details