Easy Office

No Value of CA's

Page no : 2

kamlesh ( make ca) (34 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

ameet u are capable for touch ur dreams so u wait for right time

RITESH KHANDELWAL (Corporate Taxation) (168 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Dear Amit,

I empathise with you cuz loads of ur words were fact even if not all..........many of my friends are even looking for the job and for sure i am too gonna b one of the aspirant in nxt campsng as i have cleared in Nov' 08.

But i tell u Amit, ICAI is not entrusted with the task of palcing us compulsarily , it jst assist us in getting placement. So, in that way we can't blame ICAi evn if we have a gr8 malice.

I request to all the members to not to critcize any of the members susggestion and/or comments cuz its a platform to share. Hence, if any one gets offended then plz do convey the same person instead of taunting him.

Ramanjaneyulu Bollineni (Accountant) (61 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

The Openion  "No Value of CAs is obsolutely wrong

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

HELLO AMIT

MY FRIEND GOT IN CAMPUS AND SHE GOT OFFERED 9 LAK PA, ITS NOT LIKE THAT,..NOW U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION, IF U DO IIM MBA ALSO GETTING JOBS IS NOT SO EASY,, ITS RECESSION TIME BOSS..UNDERSTAND THAT...IIM PEOPLE ALSO LOST JOBS AND SITTING AT HOME SO WHAT EVER U DO THE TIME IS BAD NOW, GETTING JOB ONLY NOW DAYS IS LUCK...TIME IS BAD THEN NO USE OF BLAMING ANYONE..CA IS HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL COURSE U CANT BLAME THE COURSE OR INSTITUTE....VERY BAD TIME IS RUNNING FOR ALLL.....IIM ONLY NOT GETTING GUD COMPANIES FOR CAMPUS AND YOU BLAMING OUR COURSE AND ICAI......THINK THINK THINK....ALL THE BEST

Bhavesh (Practising CA) (282 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

But One has to agree with Amit that ICAI goes all out to screw up the Articles.

WE PE-2 students were getting decent stipend but hamari khushi ICAI se dekhi nahi gayi.

So they introduced CPT so CA Firms get cheap bonded labour at Rs.1,000 per month.

Also see the recent rules restricitng the transfers of the Articles.

I know people who had to give up CA Course in the 1980s because of low stipend and they coule not support their families.

I feel like *******

CA Bhavesh Savla.

Bhavesh (Practising CA) (282 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

But One has to agree with Amit that ICAI goes all out to screw up the Articles.

WE PE-2 students were getting decent stipend but hamari khushi ICAI se dekhi nahi gayi.

So they introduced CPT so CA Firms get cheap bonded labour at Rs.1,000 per month.

Also see the recent rules restricitng the transfers of the Articles.

I know people who had to give up CA Course in the 1980s because of low stipend and they coule not support their families.

I feel like *******

CA Bhavesh Savla.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Do MBA, bhaiyaa and best of luck.

ICAI pays newspaper just to do cheap publicity and the recent campus placement has shown them their aaukat. They claim that their products are better than MBAs fromm IIM. Bullsh*t.

All they can do is targetting coaching institutes and trying to get their large chunk of revenues from Coaching businesses(they had done the same with ITT classes).

Ved jain had said last year," No CA is unemployed or underemployed in India." See this, sir and smell coffee.

Uttam agarwal is even worst CA.His new policy of banning transfer is just to disallow genuine labourers to get new experience under other. CAs.

I am also worrying about my future as i also got hoodwinked by articles kept on www.icai.org

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Why don't you take COP and at least earn some money by signing audit reports; helping assessee give less tax; ?

ICAI can't even accuse as it's there mismanagement that is forcing you to do this.even then; icai bigwigs must have got mota ghoos from PWC to save the auditors in jail now and they are targetting 12 firms to get some more big ghoos

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

FOR DEAR AMIT

KISE  KE  DAR PE THUKAR  DIYA   JAO TO  GAM  NAHI

BAD NASSEB HEY WO JINKE NASEEB MEY  HUM  NAHI

WAIT AND WATCH -DO'T LOOSE COURAGE----YOU WILL GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT

CA Tilak Raj Sharma (Practising CA in Solan (H.P.))   (6374 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

CA is top most degree in INDIA and World...............so don't blame this profession. 

Nikhil (Internal Auditor) (208 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

We r the ones who will create some impressions on others & i dont think we shall comment anything like this as such..

we shall try to create a better impression in case we feel there is no Value but we shall never state the above words dear...

rest your choice...

you are ur best judge....

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Brother, dont be discouraged, I know that the current peiod is full of recession. Bt If u have talent and strong will power, then u will definitely get the job. This is Challange to you by your luck. So dont wait and Change ur Luck. U have to make your own luck.

One more thing we cant say that there are not jobs in the market. Jobs are there, I myself cleared CA in Nov 2008 and got an offer in Campus for 9 Lacs. So brother accept the Challenge, if you are not coward....

Vinay (service) (36 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Amit, I think you will not get any job or even if you get it you will not do any value add..... unless & untill you change your attitutde.... it is not only you but many of like you who cleared the CA in recent past of 3-5 yeras..... you know what ..... just before many of CA's including me were very hard to get a salary of Rs 8-10 K pm  just before 5-6 years & now freshers are not talking of any job if they dont get more than 6 Lac, Do you think that just by clearing one exam you have all skill set to be worth of Rs 6 LAc, I am sorry, but I am not saying you can't, only thing is change your attitude.

..... This is not the time you should think of salary but to gain the knowledge & expertise in your subjects ...... Dont ever think that Rs 15K is a small amount.... if you think so, you will be the big time looser...Take it as it comes or think what is that you can improve.....  get into any job then you will realise "nothing is free & easy in this world "

ONE more very important thing from me is ..... our country will not grow unless we think of Self employment.... why do you wait somebody to recongise you, when you say that you have knowledge in all fields....added to that very important CA qualification..... Please all of you,  remove the mask of employment & see the world with new eyes

My dear friend, I am not discouraging you, please have patience, wait for the right moment, and improve your skill set by that time.... whatever you do give full efforts leave rest to God.... " Karmanye vadhikaraste........... "

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Dear Ameet -

It is indeed sorry to know about what you mentioned. Today industry is facing a tough time so the job market is definitely very tight especialy for freshers. Ideally, a degree gives only a good start and nothing else and in such times like today even getting a good start is difficult...but we have to do our karmas i.e. to keep trying by having a positive attitude and faith in ourselves and god. Patience always pays well. Dont loose hope, keep trying. And at the end of the day, remember that a degree is not the end of life, having a degree gives no guarantee of any kind of success in life so dont blame anybody. And the luck factor is also there. Even if 99% is efforts then 1% is luck. Had there been no 1% factor....people would have become so egoistic that they would have felt as if they are the kings of the world. (This is something visible in this forum itself).

I would also appeal all of you to see my blog i.e. krunal-raichura.blogspot.com or kraichura.caclubindia.com/blog ; I have given some tips of branding yourself and getting a good offer. I am sure you will find it useful.

Dear All -

You could have made your point in a polite way by saying that Ameet could try to improve his skillsets or learn new things as he keeps trying. Without knowing him, you have jumped to conclusions. If you cannot encourage someone atleast dont discourage by saying such rude sentences. We are nobody to judge anybody's caliber or anything else...and we are not astrologers to comment who will get a job and who will not and how much value he/she will add.

If you all believe that you are member's of a professional body, please ensure that your words and actions really make others feel so. If you are a student of this course, remember that you are going to be a professional and understand that to be a thorough professional and to achieve success anywhere in life one needs to be a good human being first. Without that even 100 qualifications are less. Without character (which includes good communication skills and attitude towards others) there is no real achievement. One may earn wealth, enjoy...but will earn no respect. That is why we say "Attitude determines Altitude".

CA Mauparna Ghosh (Senior Audit Assistant) (75 Points)
Replied 05 May 2009

Dear Amit, You have no confidence in yourself i must say..I dont know what have you learnt and from where did you do your articleship..Its a very bad phase going on brother..ANd you guys wanta 10 lacs package instantly..ASk yoursekf how much are you capable of it?? I have completed my articleship and during my articleship period i saw so many CA.s in the companies i went for Audit or Review purpose.. Shame on them some even dont know how to read a Bare Act....Today institute has passed out so may candidates many of whom are not worthy of these degree..They pass out by cheating..By taking dummy when sum people like us struggle like anything...Go and check out Today s telgraph you will find thy have written We Indians do have Degree but no skill.....That is why you are not finding any job coz your expectations  r too high...even clearing MBA from IIM wont help...Thy are also facing the same problem....SO instead of cursing The institute which is our Mandir...Beleive in yourself and Beleive in God...You are a professional now so think twice before writing something and do not discourage the young generations..There are dearth of Good PRofessionals in the Market..You guys want to have the degree get into a Corporate and thn you keep on doing MIS or Sum internal audit which has got a same pattern...You people have no analytical skill of yours..YOu just want to get into the system... Why dont you contribute sumthing for your Profession on your own????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: