Easy Office
LCI Learning

NO PULKIT NO CCI

Page no : 2

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com) (15630 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Respected CCI Members,

From Last Month I was unable to updates my Profile and ..........

Now today I am Also Unable to post in Forum....

I have just posted this 

/forum/income-tax-forms-in-various-forms-135933.asp

But Appears to me as..........

Sorry No such thread / topic exist

Kindly use the forum homepage to navigate to topic/thread of your choice

Dont, know why.........

I Request to CCI Members and Admin to please give me Answer or Reason for that........???????????????

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Friends frankly speaking I never thought that my exit from CCI will affect any of the member but I am very happy to see the love given to all of you to me.

First of all let me clarify that I didn't deleted my profile to gain publicity or coz of my exams. I am a member of this platform from last 3 years and I know how to deal with exam stress. For exams I w'd have easily gone offline for few days.

But reason was something different. I can't disclose it becoz it won't be a good thing to do publicly .

Admin has still not deleted my profile and many of my frnds need me and even I need them more.

If Admin doesn't delete my profile as per my request then I will remain associated with this platform or otherwise.....

I am with CCI but it doesn't mean that the reason becoz of which I want to delete my profile doesn't exist anymore.

It is still dere but now instead of running from the circumstances I will fight.

Love u all ...

8 Like

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com) (15630 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Friends frankly speaking I never thought that my exit from CCI will affect any of the member but I am very happy to see the love given to all of you to me.

First of all let me clarify that I didn't deleted my profile to gain publicity or coz of my exams. I am a member of this platform from last 3 years and I know how to deal with exam stress. For exams I w'd have easily gone offline for few days.

But reason was something different. I can't disclose it becoz it won't be a good thing to do publicly .

Admin has still not deleted my profile and many of my frnds need me and even I need them more.

If Admin doesn't delete my profile as per my request then I will remain associated with this platform or otherwise.....

I am with CCI but it doesn't mean that the reason becoz of which I want to delete my profile doesn't exist anymore.

It is still dere but now instead of running from the circumstances I will fight.

Love u all ...

Thanks once again jee....for your decision .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of Luck for your future.......!!!!!!!

Come Back Again soon ...........after your Work Completed or Problem/reasons sort out......!!!!!!!

2 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Love u all ...

Good...:)...

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

okk dear pulkit !!

CCI always with you....

Bhargav (Practising CA) (567 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

No Issues Dear All,

Mr. Pulkit must be preparing for his exam and that the rightEST choice.

Lets wish him a great success in exam (and results).

Regards,

Bhargav

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

I think studies comes first

(Guest)

Best of luck Pulkit!

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

DELETE THIS FORUM OR MODIFY IT NOW ...

OUR BELOVED PULKIT IS BACK HERE AGAIN ..

(Guest)

all the very best for ur future..

thanx for changing ur decision...:)

(Guest)

very good decision :))))...welcome back

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Love u all ...

THANKS A LOT

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Love u all ...

GOOD ATTITUDE...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: