Easy Office
LCI Learning

No job for me....very depressed

Page no : 3

N K TIWARI (Accounts) (47 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

Dear Radhika,

There should not be any room for depression. Life is always full of experience and set backs. But, these set backs and difficult times makes us more strong to fight with the situation. It was well decided to choose CA. After sometimes, certainly you will get good job. Don't loose patience. Keep trying for jobs. First try to do it in CA firm and gain some practical experience. Please don't become sad we happy and you will certainly get your goal may be after some time.

CA RADHIKA AGARWAL (CA) (300 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

@ N K Tiwari         Thanx for such a positive support..

pravin (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

Hello CA Radhika. 

I am also facing the same problem as you are facing but, I think you should not be depressed because you have a courage to write what you feel . So be Happy and have smile on your face and dont worry. I cleared my CA in Nov 12. and i am 25 yrs. 

Take care

satti babu (tax consultant) (21 Points)
Replied 15 October 2013

Life is God Gift, don't spoil it by thinking negatively, May be you are struggling right now, but what i am saying, brave people will not die but they will achieve what they want, as a human being we have some problems on this earth but committing suicide is not answer, Pray to GOD,  definitely GOD will help you in your interviews, & more over that he will make you as a channel of blessing to others.

CONFIDENCE WILL GIVE FUTURE

... NEGATIVE OR SORROWFULNESS WILL KILL FUTURE....

So Be confident, definitely u will get job, don't  allow fear in to your heart.....

CA Ram (CA) (310 Points)
Replied 17 October 2013

ok. All the best for u r future..

CA Shyam Agarwal (Practice) (690 Points)
Replied 17 October 2013

just wait... CA has good scope

CA RADHIKA AGARWAL (CA) (300 Points)
Replied 26 October 2013

Thanks Friends for all your support.............

Certainly I haven''t got ny job till now,m still jobless,..but one good thing dat m trying my best to overcum d feeling of sinking nd depression.I have stopped cursing myself..

Definitely it will take lil longer to get back in normal node,but  m sure wid blessings of my caclubindia frnds I will be normal..

M still trying for JOBS JOBS JOBS but result is like NO JOB FOR ME..

LOL

Luv u all frnds.............Muaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

u all STAY BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 26 October 2013

(Guest)

Picture is even worse in August- September Campus Placement compared to last one(there were 600 candidates fighting for 50 jobs at Ahmedabad campus placement). We can't blame anyone or we can blame everyone as everyone's duty is no one's duty. We all know it is because of bad shape of Indian economy. Growth prospects are not promising, political stability and good governance is lacking. Even international rating agencies have brought credit rating of Indian economy down keeping in eye lack of political will. I remember in the year 2009 just after first global slowdown (when I was in PCC) there was a hype for a big Boom that never happened, but due to that hype there were reports that CAs will not be available for even 10 lakhs P.A., average salary of CAs was 9 lakhs P.A.(due to such hype reports) at that time as per news reports.Other big factor is liquidity tightening by RBI to curb inflation resulting heavy depression in banking sector; one of the biggest hirer of CAs. In normal times a big bank like ICICI and two or three big corporate like ITC TCS would hire 250 300 CAs each and rest of the companies would fight for the rest. At this stage of economy there was only one bank Federal bank participated placement and they made CAs fight to each other. I understand that I have two options either to get depressed or to develop strengths that I can; I am going to choose the later one. I know that economy is going to improve sooner or later but till then we need to prepare ourselves. Also you very correctly mentioned that luck (& let me add one other mandatory requirement- reference) is what required to get a job in today's world as for 1 position of fresher 4 experienced candidates will be standing in queue with big smile on their faces!!!! But there is no meaning Crying or Dying out of depression after passing such a difficult examinations. As only a CA knows what it takes to become a CA.   

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive) (711 Points)
Replied 28 October 2013

You are CA.Aur kya chahiye.Be happy na......Jisko patience na ho.Wo CA kaisa.Try Try Try.Don't give up dear Radhika.You will get lots of money....

Replied 30 April 2014

Ab Job mil gayi hogi Radhika

Replied 30 April 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: