Easy Office
LCI Learning

No job for me....very depressed

Page no : 2

CA RADHIKA AGARWAL (CA) (300 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

@ CA Parul Saxena     My friend surely low package isn't dat imp for me rite now,i need mental peace.

But definitely if have to join CA Firm,den definitely i would expect or rather want to gain experience in areas like internal auditing,statutory audit,forensic audit,transfer pricing...

Am very much interested in Auditing,but small size firms hardly give u exposure to all dis stuff.

Sarvesh (Employed in Industry) (46 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

Yesterday i got a call from some consultancy about opening in JP Morgan, Mumbai.

I am sharing that consultancy Number.. Contact them.. 8030486828

also contact a very good person Mr. Rammohan Bhave..  his number is 9167446744. he is limca record holder CA and having  other lots of degree. They will guide in correct way and help u.

also upload ur CV to all Job Sites.

Best of Luck  !!

Regards,

CA Sarvesh Karwa

1 Like

CMA Avinash Yadav (Dy Mgr (Cost)) (96 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

I think CA Radhika Agarwal is a fake Account.

Replied 12 October 2013

@ CMA Avinash       Yr atleast plz dont say like dis.........No issues wid u,so don't be judgemental like dis.

Stay Blessed Friend.

vaibhav (CA) (27 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

Can go for CPA or G-MAT , its better to get a global degree .

CMA Avinash Yadav (Dy Mgr (Cost)) (96 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

Hey ISP Krislon I taken my words back ok and by the u have to be do that. And for Radhika i m extremely sorry for if u hearten. Keeping trying for u liking jobs and never ever hopes down. U definitely get ur dream job very shortly, u just our trust on our professional.

anik dey (job) (50 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

Radhika as you have mentioned that you don't need money to support your family therefore join a firm where you would get an exposure. Try to get rid of this "freshers" tag quickly because more you wait for this big corporates you have carry the burden of this tag. Don't ask for any help or reference to get into this reference. You cleared your CA in 2nd attempt right without taking any reference so why are you asking for any help or reference. And this kind of situation will continue for another 9 to 10 months because lok sabha elections is coming and further more no new investment are flowing. Don't lose hope just update yourself and join any firm just for that exposure at the expense of your  salary so that you will be prepared from the mid 2014.

Replied 12 October 2013

@ anik dey   My mind is juz washed up rite now...

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

First of all congratulations on clearing CA..

Its now all about how well you can present & sell your skills.

Till date you have only experience of working in CA firm which doesnt count unless you are TOP ranked.

First of all prepare you resume highlighting your expertise & quoting name of company for which you have carried work.

Specify awards & recognition received while doing articleship, school days & college time.

Be strong on basic while going for interview, have faith & confidence in you.

All the best!!

Viswanatha (Financial Analyst) (24 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

Name: Sumukh Company Name: EXL Services.com ( I ) Pvt. Ltd. Telephone: 08043447777 Website: https://www.exlservice.com

Replied 12 October 2013

Some contact looking for CAs Name: Samyukthaa Company Name: Laratrais Global Software engineering Services Telephone: 9900465395

Replied 12 October 2013

Name: Soumya Harshavardhana/Varun Chawla Company Name: Ernst & Young, GSS/GTH Telephone: 8066813000 Website: https:// www.ey.com

RAKHI MAKHLOGA (STUDENT) (77 Points)
Replied 12 October 2013

Be positive and look for the greener side. Sooner of later you will get the job. Its only a matter of time. Keep trying and best of luck.

Vijeesh Kumar.V (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 13 October 2013

Hi CA RADHIKA AGARWAL

If u are interested to work in EY GSS Kerala, Please forward ur CV to my mail ID

vijeesh.vinu16 @ gmail.com.

I can refer u there

1 Like

SAUMYA TANDON (C.A ) (24 Points)
Replied 13 October 2013

Please help me too........Im also facing a similar situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: