Easy Office
LCI Learning

new transfer news

Page no : 3

(Guest)

VERY NICE DISCUSSION IS GOING ON HERE....

Vikas Goyal (CA Student) (110 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

yar if a person already take a transfer in his starting time of trainning, what he should do ..............................................

(Guest)

according to what i interpret , i think one time transfer will be allowed to every bodyyy

and those who have already taken transfers , i am not sure what will be the rules for them

but i am sure that a good reason will even provide them with a transfer.. becauz what i can see from this news is that icai has liberalized its view over students taking transfer unlike a few weeks back..

vaishali (student ) (362 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

HEY THNX FOR SHARING INFORMATION

DINESH (student) (94 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

Originally posted by :govind chandak
" can any provide July 09 News Letter "

can i submit form no 109 now,

DINESH (student) (94 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

Hiii shobit

plz tell me tha can i send form no. 109 now with termination date 10.07.2009 for transfer of my articleship. will it accept.

plz tell yaar

regards

DINESH

Mohit Sachdeva (Articled Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 04 September 2009

hey pls clear me one thing that whether this option is for the students who hv already given their termination forms upto 11 july or it is also for the students who are planning to submit their transfer form to ICAI  

(Guest)

i think to allll

Anurag karki (CA PCC Article) (27 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

i too read the newsleter but when i went icai they told that no such new rule had come yet .... and when it will they will display in their website.......

many other coaching tutors like bhagwan lal, ksp too said that one time transfer is allowed....

i'm confused

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)   (242 Points)
Replied 11 September 2009

nai nai koi transfer nai mil raha bos ne mana kar diaya hai mene kal pucha tha unka reply enclose kar raha hun padh lena date bhi dekh lena kal ki hai.......

isliye khush hona bekar hai

Shobhit bhai koi dusra rasta batao ye to CA inst hai apni baton se piche hatne mein mahir hai mene bhi sep magzine mein pada tha ab bato kya karein........

Yaar............ koi to transfer dilwa do..................

Attached File : 51 institiue reply on 1 transfer rule.rar downloaded: 163 times

sourabh (Article) (69 Points)
Replied 11 September 2009

yar its true that v can take transfer.....for more details plz c sep 2009 news letter as vol no. -13

if icai do not have any info regarding this matter than plz say them about all n if possible, just take news letter in bag ....n ask them whats this...?? i think after reading news letter they will take needful action......

otherwise will say, its all about election plan (as grape wine)

(Guest)

what i think you should do is that you should be patient and wait for the announcement to be released officially... i am 98 percent sure that it will come soon....

so relax .. i think they will not forget it after writing it in a national newsletter. just be patient

regards

shobhit

Replied 12 September 2009

i have gone through the sep newsletter after that i sent them a mail and they reply me that .........

and i told u na this CA inst kuch bi ho sakta hai last time bi aisa hua tha jab transfer lene ki date 15 may kar di thi fir use apne aap hi wapas le liya aur kaha 30april tak hi allowed hai......

i am 101% sure they all r gone mad which is in bOS comitte they are playing with students life and they are alos not going to declrae this notification that transfer is allowed extent of 1 time........

Replied 12 September 2009

i have gone through the sep newsletter after that i sent them a mail and they reply me that .........

and i told u na this CA inst kuch bi ho sakta hai last time bi aisa hua tha jab transfer lene ki date 15 may kar di thi fir use apne aap hi wapas le liya aur kaha 30april tak hi allowed hai......

i am 101% sure they all r gone mad which is in bOS comitte they are playing with students life and they are alos not going to declrae this notification that transfer is allowed extent of 1 time........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: