Easy Office
LCI Learning

new transfer news

Page no : 2

varun gandhi (student) (91 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

good news...yaar...

(Guest)

I never come across such thing in august 2009 new letter.

(Guest)

Even in august 2009 new letter they have repeated the same rules. Just now i gone through it.

Amit Garg (Student) (120 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

hii thnxs 4 d news. plz  tell me of which month it is cleared..

C.A. M.Com. Suhas A. Nagpure (CA) (1175 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Dear shobhit rastogi

Plz go through the attached Aug 09 Newsletter. (Page No 17)

Announcement

Transfer/Termination of Articleship.

Attached File : 47 16766newsletter aug09.pdf downloaded: 162 times

Replied 28 August 2009

Recent one means which month??????

Can you plz specify the month

CA Abhiram Bharat. (Assistant Manager Taxation)   (508 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

oo sh*tts... m reh gaya..

(Guest)

i shobhit rastogi , with my own two eyes given by god to me , have seen a para in the ' message by president' section in the RECENT , I REPEAT , IN THE RECENT ( meaning of recent as follows)

recent meaning

1. Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present.

2. Modern; new.

which means the september magazine

i have seen it and read it and understood it............. if any of the people sending me mails and pm's are not able to find it then i dont know what to do and what to respond......  i   hope this reply clearsss some of the confusions and if still  something is confusing then

JAI MATA DI

regards

shobhit

Replied 28 August 2009

Hey…. shobhit don't be panic.

I just wanted to know the month of newslatter in which it is given. In earlier 2 massages u just specified recent 1 but you should specify all the important things when you are providing any information.

I will go through September 09 Newsletter. Right now I don’t have that if you are having the soft copy of the same plz uploads it.

Regards, 

Suhas A. Nagpure

Replied 28 August 2009

No one is asking for the meaning of RECENT.

Every1 knows the meaning

So plz ............

Ashwin (CA Final New) (93 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Originally posted by :shobhit rastogi
" By our honb'le president

to imrove the quality of articleship training by bringing in consistency and to overcome wrong practices by some of the students , the institute has restricted transfers from 27 march 2009 ,HOWEVER CONSIDERING THE HARDSHIPS EXPERIENCED BY THE STUDENTS ONE TIME AMNESTY HAS BEEN GRANTED NOW , TO THE STUDENTS AND ALL PENDIING CASES OF TERMINATION / TRANSFER OF ARTICLESHIP AS ON 11 JULY ARE BEING CLEARED

(IN SHORT ONE TIME TRANSFER WILL BE ALLOWED AND THE SUBMITTED FORMS WILL BE CLEARED)

THANX FOR SUCH A KIND GESTURE ,

THANKS AND REGARDS TO ICAI

SHOBHIT

The source of this news is the recent newsletter , in which the president has himself said this.
i think it itself is a stable source
the president has said by his own words ,it is as effective as anouncements. i think it is already applicable but still if you wanna be satisfied by an anouncement , wait for two weeks. i think it will be out soon.. but i think newsletters are themselves a source of declaration for icai
lets wait for any anouncement if any...    
regards
shobhit

september magazine , volume no 13 , issue 4  , page number 4 , right hand side , third paragraph

Thank U very much da.....U made us very happy
"

K.K. Soni (Article) (36 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Really its a good news for al CA Students who have Submitted their Form 109 on or before 11-July-2009. But what about those who have submitted their Form-109 after above said date.

Can any one tell me that "Will Institute accept my transfer form -109 if i submit it in this September   (From Delhi to Rajasthan)

sourabh (Article) (69 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

is it true frnd................

nikita jain (final student) (77 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

choclates 4 shobhit..who gave dis newz..thnx dear..hope it's applicable soooon...

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

Congratulations guys and gals.... i have also read that statement and the news given by shobhit is true that one amnesty is given by the institute.........my friend received the newletter and showed it to me..............its the september magazine in which on the first page MR. UTTAM AGGARWAL is congratulating the students for clearing the final exams and on the 4th page, on the right hand side announcement has been given

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: