Easy Office

New study materials for May 11 Exams

Page no : 4

(Guest)
1 Like

SIVA (CA FINAL) (25 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

hai any body ssuggest me for Which author book best for Auditing &ISCA. My only trouble paper is Auditing & ISCA.

(Guest)

new study material link :-
 https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=5777
for
accounts :- m p vijay kumar ( no need to refer anything else )
accounting standard :-mp vijay kumar /d.s.rawat
fm :- s.d.bala /pitambaroa
audit :- paduka
standard on auditing :- paduka
claw:- munish bhandari main book ( more than sufficent
 refer the extra reading material on allied laws publish by institute

for second group :-
costing :- paduka /ravikishore and module
isca :- study material  chapter 4 and 8 changes from the nov updated modules also practical manual is useful , dnt refer dinesh madan or any other book
 dt :-  i refer t.n. manoharan but when u check the suggested answers for nov'10  new course with the suggested issued by institute  u find lots of mistake in concept in manoharan still not sure checking the v.n. gupta book or singhania but manohran lanuage is simple and quite good to remember
it :-  v s dattey
if anything else required plz fell free to talk
1. supplementary for dt and idt is must to read
2. extra reading material of claw
3. case study on dt and idt
4. changes in isca chapter 4 and 8
this are must read to get pass

1 Like

HARSHA (ca final student) (22 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

hello vikash

can u plzz tell abt the chapter added in isca course

bhargavi mahajan (student) (32 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

is it that even new final course registered student also needs to purchase these books?

ain't syllabus same?

(Guest)

yes for both new and old changes in isca are applicable the changes are in chapter 4 and 8 of the modules

also practical manual is added

(Guest)

yes for both new and old changes in isca are applicable the changes are in chapter 4 and 8 of the modules

also practical manual is added

CA. Apoorva Mathur (FRESHER) (128 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

ANY ONE WITH CA FINAL MAY 2011 ATTEMPT..??

WHO IS ALREADY REGISTERED IN CA FINAL NEW COURSE PLZ REPLY...

DO WE NEED TO PURCHASE ALL MODULES AGAIN..??

(Guest)

i m in new course  ......no   u dnt need if u have the updated modules  publish in augest / march last year which are updated for novermber 2010  u need to take care of all the changes and download the changes

(Guest)

for isca 4 and 8 chapter and practical manual that is question and answer format for claw additional reading marterial that is notification and changes in allied law for dt and idt case laws and supplemantary are there for other subject costing , financial reporting , audit and fm nothing changes but practical manuals had been added

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

@ Ramsinghania -Ru sure for costing,FR,Audit,FM nothing has changed........pls reply immediatly

(Guest)

yes i m sure , pracitcal manual is added thats nothing but the question and answer format and additional  problems for pracatice

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Bt frm whre did u chk tht content is same in modules of said sub.

Also If I hve redg n got modules in Jan 09 thn wthr suc modules need to b purchased? pls reply n thnks fr advsisng so much.

(Guest)

i had check personal the new modules and the changes  in isca  chapter 4 24 pages are change

in chpter 8 4-9 pages are change

for claw  addition reading material is there containing the allied laws

for dt and idt  case studies and suppelemantary are there

thats all the changes are

subject to practical manual issued for every subject that is nothing but question and answer format which going to prove lot more imp for may 2011

Replied 27 January 2011

Thn for a person lik me who is going to attempt boh grps for 1st tim im may'11 wat shld i do ?

Whic bks u suggest i shld purchse for above changes considering tht i hve old modules?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: