Easy Office

New study materials for May 11 Exams

Page no : 3

vikash (Chartered Accountant) (279 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Ya Apoorva its been again changed  and now chapter 4 and 8  and one new chapter has been added.

vikash (Chartered Accountant) (279 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Can anyone suggest me is tutions from Sudarshan Sir is enough for accounts as i have heard its not enough as per accounts papera coverage pattern.

Deeejey (May'11: The Final Assault in making of CA)   (201 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Hello everyone,

I would sugges you all to write mail to ICAI head office and tell them whatever reply you are getting from your source (Regional centers/ branches) Also, mention your concern.

Lets all of us send mail to ICAI with a common mail subject: Conversion from OLD to New Course (Final). When ICAI will receive 1000 mails across India with same subject Hope this will prompt ICAI to bring Clarification/ Notification.

If 31Jan'11 is the last day of conversion then Most of the Pupils (I can bet) going to lose May'11 exams if  conversion is precondition.

What you all say??

Dj

Sridevi (CA FINAL) (25 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Hello,

just now i was going throught the latest announcements on the institute website, Institute has announced on 25-1-2011,

it has the below mentioned info..

"A detailed announcement regarding administrative procedure to be followed by

students of Final (Old) course regarding formalities to be completed for switching over from

Final (Old) course to Final (New) course will be made in due course."

pls go through it, I think ICAI is still on the way to issue clarification/ announcement. and there is no date like 31st Jan 2011.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Apoorva Mathur

ok let me seek clarification..

i cleared PCC in june 09 and got registered in CA FIINAL (NEW) COURSE..

so does that means this announcement for new study material is not applicable for me? as i am already  new course student..

i think its applicable for those who shifted from old course to new course..

as far as ISCA is concerned the changes were in chapters 1,2,3 and 10.. and that was made in aug10.. is it again been amended?

IDT and DT. .. we can download amendments.. so to conclude with can i say that new study materials are not to be purchased?

Now there s nothing called old syllabus and new syllabus...

So the revised study material s applicable for all....i mean existing new scheme students and  to all those who r gonna get converted to new scheme...

So u need to buy the revised study material

1 Like

CA. Apoorva Mathur (FRESHER) (128 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

OK  thanks Anil..

I hope changes are not much for those who were already new course students like me..!

i enquired at branch.. study materials wil b available by 15th feb..! so any1 who has purchased new study materials plz let us know changes incorporated..!

CA Virendra Jha (Chartered Accountant) (83 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

All the old course hv 2 register themself with 1100/ draft nd it's mandatory.  I hv done it  personally nd as far as study material is concern it's excellent 4 those who hvn't taken coaching, easy & lucid presentation make it  good .

As far as PRACTICE MANUAL is concern it's xcellent  4 practice , basically it's a compiler consisting last 10 year question- Ans  chapter wise . I personally gone through nd it's a confidence booster.

(Guest)

post for the new study material issued by the institute

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=5777

(Guest)

had goan through few subejct <br> isca :- if u have updated module for nov,2010 then u need to revise chapter 4 and 8 from the new material just download it from the icai site , practical manual is nothing but question answer format <br> idt and dt prefer the books rather than module <br> costing no changes just practical manual is added having more problems and solution and can be use as a guidance <br> however no need to buy this u can read them by downloading it from the site bcause even if u buy u cant read them more than once , so its better to read it from the modules and for revision u can use the practical modules <br>

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

@ Sridevi -This is in Response to ur Q "-why again there is formality of registration????

Bcoz whn u appeared for CA FINAL (Old) upto Nov,10 u were Registered with ICAI for CA fianl under Old course  n for their admnistartive purpose u wil now be governed with new scheme after u register wit thm!

And since There are std from PE-2,PCC n now IPCC passsed for CA FINAL EXM ,they want to streamline into 1 category i.e CAFINAL (New) Course.

Replied 27 January 2011

Are the new study materials and practice manuals available at your places?? plz let me know places where its available as it not available at my place.. i'll order it from place where its available..

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

It will be available at Colaba's (WRO)ICAI Reg office in Mumbai after 1.2.2011.I went to ICAI personally nbk keeper told me its available from 1.2.2011.

Replied 27 January 2011

is there any facility by which we can get it through courier?

Viraj (CA) (28 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

are there any allied laws amendment applicable to may 11 exams.??????

Replied 27 January 2011

pls call on this no. for further enquiry 39802929

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: