Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New Condonation Request

Venkatesan Kannan (Programmer)     14 April 2021

Venkatesan Kannan
Programmer 
 23 points

| My Other Post
Sir, I have submitted by IT return for FY 19-20 previously and got e-verified. But in the month of march 2021, i have got notification from IT compliance dept that i have got some high value transactions in my bank accounts. As i was sick i couldn't submit my revised return on or before 31st mar, 2021. And when i try to submit my new condonation request in efiling site, i am seeing - no records found error message. Pls advise me how can i submit a condonation request and submit my revised return under 119 2(b) for FY 19-20.
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     14 April 2021

Sourav
Student 
 717 likes  12074 points

View Profile | My Other Post
If the condonation of delay window is showing no records found then you should immediately file an grievance on e-nivaran otherwise again try to file by approval from CIT
Venkatesan Kannan

Venkatesan Kannan (Programmer)     14 April 2021

Venkatesan Kannan
Programmer 
 23 points

Thanks much for your reply sir. Pls inform the procedure involved in filing by approval from CIT. What is CIT ?
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     15 April 2021

Sourav
Student 
 717 likes  12074 points

The procedure for e filing in old form no. 35 as available on e filing portal is (Most probably substantially same procedure with some modifications will be there when new form no. 35 will be displayed for e filing) :

(i) first login to user account on the website : incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.

(ii) secondly, go to menu e-File → Prepare and Submit Online Form (Other Than ITR)

(iii) Then in the window that appears, the PAN will be pre-filled. Then under the “Form Name” select “35”, then under the “Assessment Year”, select the assessment year for which the appeal is to be filed.

(iv) Then instructions, Form No. 35, Verification and attachment menu will be displayed. Then one can further proceed for e filing as per the self explanatory procedure.

Some Aspects Regarding Filing Of Appeal In Presently Available Format i.e., Old Form No. 35:

(a) In the instructions mentioned for e filing in old form no. 35 presently hosted on website, several impracticable / irrelevant requirements (applicable for paper form) have been mentioned e.g., notice of demand is to be attached in original, memorandum of appeal and grounds of appeal and statements of facts are to be attached in duplicate etc.

(b) Details of pending appeals for other assessment years are to be given. They may be for more than one assessment year but in the available space details of only one assessment year can be given.

(c) No requirement for electronic verification code or Digital Signature requirement is appearing before submission of form. Presently, one can submit the form directly.
sabyasachi mukherjee

sabyasachi mukherjee   15 April 2021

sabyasachi mukherjee

218 likes  5529 points

The query string does not specify the details of the notice.
I would request him to upload the notice copy instead.
It can be done without filing appeal.
it's not a subject matter of appeal.
Ankit Neema

Ankit Neema   15 April 2021

Ankit Neema

85 likes  1235 points

I don't think it's a matter related to file an appeal, form No. 35 is used for filing an appeal.
Sourav

Sourav
Student 
 717 likes  12074 points

Appeal or filing grievance on e-nivaran can be made as he is trying to submit his new condonation request in efiling site, but there showing that - no records found error message
Ankit Neema

Ankit Neema   15 April 2021

Ankit Neema

85 likes  1235 points

Mr. Sourav how can the appeal be file, grievance and appeal both are different.

Venkatesan Ji I will request you to please visit the office of CA, so he can guide you, because solution is possible only when, we log in to your account, the exact solution can be given
Sourav

Sourav
Student 
 717 likes  12074 points

I know that both are different, I'm trying to tell that both are the Solutions for this problem only one can be choosen
sabyasachi mukherjee

sabyasachi mukherjee

218 likes  5529 points

It can be filed without filing appeal.
The appeal has seperate set of rules and its approval depends on the following
bench existing in the appeal and others.
Sourav

Sourav
Student 
 717 likes  12074 points

I think filing grievance on e-nivaran is best option

sabyasachi mukherjee

sabyasachi mukherjee

218 likes  5529 points