Never appear for the interview of accenture

vivek jain (kl)     22 March 2014

vivek jain
kl 
 26 likes  264 points

| My Other Post

Hello CCI friends,

Never appear for the interview of Accenture.One of the most unprofessional who takes the interview but wich not call you back that whether u are selected or not.I have appeared for the interview of accenture two weeks ago through telephone.Two weeks ago i gave the interview for 30 minutes.after asking question of all types.they have not yet called me back that wheather i am selected or not.U should  atleast give  a  call or courtesy mail.

avater

Sathish M (Management Accountant)     22 March 2014

Sathish M
Management Accountant 
 3419 likes  40526 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Wonder many big organizations boast of great work culture, if your treated just like this pre-recruitment itself, just imagine your position post recruitment. Most corporates treat you like this, there is nothing surprising in it.

Anyways best of luck for your future career prospects.

SamTK (Chartered Accountant)     27 March 2014

SamTK
Chartered Accountant 
 22 likes  194 points

Vikas,

Have you tried reaching them? Maybe they've tried calling you or sent you an e-mail at the wrong address. I don't think it's uncommon.

Also, did they give you a timeframe? Generally, if they haven't called you within the timeframe they've given, you're not selected. They are not bound to send courtesy e-mails. Of course, it's always better if you know the outcome of an event than not knowing it and waiting for it's result desparately. But again, it's not unheard of. Companies do that all the time.

Try reaching the HR Officer there to know your selection status. Maybe they're still running the process.

And. A rule of thumb. HR Officers at any Company, at least that's what I believe, are the least competent employees in the Company. I know some of you out there might dislike my opinion, but that's what I've seen and felt.

Sam

1 Like

Ravs (Manager)     28 March 2014

Ravs
Manager 
 22 points

These things are same every where, They are not proffessionls or not well educated for their job. You will get a good job one day, but remember dont treat anyone like you have been treated. http://www.sarkarinaukrione.in

avater

Rohit Jain (MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional) )     29 March 2014

Rohit Jain
MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional)  
 77 likes  2860 points

The reason they do not call back is due to administrative strain and difficulties. Even government companies do not call back if you are unsuccesful in interviews. Government while creating rules leaves this as a discretionary power to the officers. I do not know any company or organisation which will call you to tell that you are not selected or you have failed in interview.

If seen from a very strict and professional angle , no company is under obligation and shall never tell you that you are not selected.

If you do not get a call within 20 days in a private company and 2 months from a government company (i once got interview call letter from an enterprise of government of kerala after 1.5 months ) then it is fair to consider that you are not selected.

avater

Danish (GST Practitioner)     29 March 2014

Danish
GST Practitioner 
 10 likes  207 points

I Agree With Accenture Unprofessional Dealing Comment " Once I Got Call From Accenture And Asked About Basic Info. And convenient time for interview i give them 2pm to 3.30pm  But They Have called me 7.15pm When i was on a bus and insisted to complete the Interview on Bus.

Ravs (Manager)     21 August 2015

Ravs
Manager 
 22 points

This is really great, just be yourself and face anything without any fear. http://www.recruitmentnjobs.net

krishna (student)     03 March 2016

krishna
student 
 21 points

Awesome information in posts
http://www.jobtodayinfo.com

avater

babbu khiva   04 July 2017

babbu khiva

12 points

Kudos ! thanks for sharing such a good nformation in a gentle manner. 

imo for pc http://www.imopcapp.com/imo-for-pc-windows-7-8-mac-free-download/ imo for pc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here