Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need help with studies!!! urgent!!

Page no : 3

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

@ Anshul Vyas

Hey u can order them online from padhukas website! But it will be difficult for you to arrange the second SA module as it is not freely available.I got both of the modules from Kolkata's "Law Point" you can order from them 033-2210-1821 they'll charge you for postage n all probably but u'll get it frm them...

About the ammendments...it's not much at all..raj kumar sir will be taking about a class or two for it and you can get VG's ammendment module from the market.

Replied 23 January 2014

@ Anshul 

Buy both pdhukas books.

Anshul Vyas (Student) (118 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Piyush I called up my book store n luckily it's available so I'll pic it up 2de itself or 2moro. N hey if u dun mind will u please upload the ammendment notes by Raj Kumar sir or mail them to me. Bangalore does not have north zone teachers. N I have taken classes by Raj Kumar sir long back.i was staying in chandigarh before shifting to bangalore.

VIVEK (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Hey Anshul I will suggest to go for Manoj Batra sir ammendment classes its hardly 9-10 classes n cover almost 70 to 80 marks. As i have taken classes from Raj Kumar sir also its very good but for revision n scoring purpose I found Manoj Sir notes very easy n concise

Replied 23 January 2014

@ Anshul

Hey It will be difficult uploading the entire thing on net as he'll be giving an entire module (you know he's got alot of diagrams an all) 

The ammendments are not much.I think you could go through the Institutes Supplementary Study Paper (2013) for the ammendments (No Conceptual Changes). They contain questions and Answers too.It's Available on the Institutes "e-services" portal.You can order that online.It contains both DT and IDT ammendments.I just got that yesterday.

NIRAV DOSHI (CA Final (New)) (201 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Hi Anshul,

Since this was your 4th attempt, i recommend that you should start solving icai final ca question papers from Nov 08(New final Course commencement) in exam like conditions. The biggest help will be you will realize your mistake while checking paper & also you will revise at the same time.if u think that u still need to study once, thoroughly study from study material & practice manual & try to complete entire subject in 2-3 days( ICAI Gives us 1 day leave during exams) & then start solving papers of that subject.Study theory of Practical subjects at the time of studying the chapter itself. Study theory in writing. All the Best.

(Guest)
I have padhuka but it does not have case studies for standard's .. where to prepare for case studies in detail for standards ?

Replied 24 January 2014

@ etr

hey buy the students refferencer on auditing standards (padhuka) for the questions and case studies

Replied 24 January 2014

Piyush hey I got the auditing book but the SA book is still not out.now shud I just go page by page or shud I follow some pattern or sequence? N ya i know he gives a lot of diagrams n all. But if it's concise n short will u mail it to me if u can?

Replied 24 January 2014

Vivek hi Vivek... do u have any idea is Manoj Batra sir's classes are played in Bangalore? Bcoz i have no idea of this place. Or if it is available online I'll subscribe to that if that is helpful. where do u stay?n btw thanks for the suggestion:)

Replied 24 January 2014

Nirav hey Nirav.. Thanks for suggestion.. :) I am planning the same. Finishing the syllabus as quickly as possible and then start writing tests. Bcoz now I feel that is the only thing that can help.

VIVEK (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

hiii Anshul Sry to tell u that there is no GAAP Bright center in Bangalore but U can have there notes. As search for CA Batra Manoj on Face Book and send him friend request. They will goin to upload there notes for May 14 shortly on there profile  

Replied 25 January 2014

@ Anshul

Yes just go page by page from the very first chapter and you'll manage to complete it within a week.Yups if i can i'll mail raj kumar sir's notes to you after the ammendment class! The SA book should be arriving in three four days time from now..even i had difficulty in finding it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro