Need clarification on capital gain tax and TDS returns came from national highway authority in Karna

Vijai kirthi (Online solutions) (45 Points)

05 January 2021  

Hello all,

Recently I had a received composition amount of 1 crore from national highway authority after being my land was acquired by national highway authority in Karnataka state, NH 75 is being newly constructed in my village I had composition of rupees 1 crore vichai obtained from national highway authority I got to 19 lacs as 10% TDS had been deducted from my gained amount after consulting my auditor the auditor clearly specified and har ped ek percent capital gain tax on the year 2017 after obtaining my TDS form till date I have I haven't declare the TDS form in my income tax filing and had not obtained why TDS amount so far.

My question is is I am eligible to obtain the TDS amount which have been withdrawn from the next day with it on the year 2017 and is there any section which can be adopted to obtain the amount off the TDS. Also so is there anyway Tu to reclaim the capital gain amount is I am correct after my auditor's advice to pay the capital gain tax to the received amount I I having the land outside the vicinity of the city area and have been made karta in the village panchayat limit. It is far away from the district capital from 20 kilometres from mandya city and between srirangapatna which is town panchayat limit, also 10 kilometres away from the kindly clarify and help me to sort and get my TDS amount at the earliest.

Thanking you all Vijai kirthi...

Email id: kikirthi @ gmail.com.