Easy Office
LCI Learning

NCFM Modules

Page no : 2

Sameer Medhekar (Student) (4140 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

Options Trading Strategies Module

Exchange-traded options form an important class of derivatives which have standardized contract features and trade on public exchanges, facilitating trading among investors. They provide settlement guarantee by the Clearing Corporation thereby reducing counterparty risk. Options can be used for hedging, taking a view on the future direction of the market or for arbitrage. Options are also helpful for implementing various trading strategies such as straddle, strangle, butterfly, collar etc. which can help in generating income for investors under various market conditions. 

This module is being introduced to explain some of the important and basic Options strategies. The module would be of interest to traders, investors, students and anyone interested in the options markets. However, it is advisable to have a very good knowledge about the basics of Options or clear the NCFM Derivatives Markets (Dealers) Module before taking up this module. There are 22 Options strategies covered in this module and the tests are based on these 22 strategies.

Curriculum of this moduleStudy material for this module 

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

Great work sameer, thanks for sharing such a wonderful materaisl with us..keep sharing..

gaurav singla (student-ca final) (77 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

Actually, i am planning to register myself for the ncfm course. But, i am not able to get the complete details regarding this course.

So, could you please help me out in any ways.

i be thankful to you.

bhumika (CFO) (22 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

I am so happy today I passed Equity, Derivatives and Currency module with flying colours. I secured 92% in Equity, 95% in Derivatives and 96% in Currency module. Good luck to you all for your exams. I feel practising for the exams helps a lot and you should focus on repeatative practise to pass.

CA Atul Singhal (prop) (450 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

pls tell how can be a ncfm qualified?

Is it nessessary to appear  test of any particular module in beginning?

Is it must to pass beginner's module first to appear in any higher level module?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: