You can study for hours and still be in doubt if you are not doing it right. SO it is not about the number of hours but the quality of study. Let's discuss some points that could help you in reducing your study hours and make learning meaningful-
1. Study Daily- To score well in your CA intermediate, you need to study daily. It will feel monotonous in the beginning, but if continued daily, it could come into practice. Also, it will reduce your burden, and will make you stress-free.
2. Set Small Target- Big journey starts with a small step. Make small targets and accomplish them. Study in the right manner from the beginning to get success at last.
3. Review previous day notes- Go through the topics that you prepared a day before, revise them before going to bed. Follow this strategy to remember what you learned for a longer duration.
4. Make To-Do list- Write down all the things you need to cover in a day. Plan what topics from which subjects need to be finished and work accordingly.
5. Reward yourself- Celebrate each of your accomplishments. It will keep you motivated to do more. Rewarding yourself will make your brain feel a pleasant feeling to be positive.
6. Exercise Daily - Refresh your mind and body by doing some exercise every day. It will charge you for the entire day. Healthy mind resides in a healthy body.
7. Hydrate- It is a simple thing that everyone in our generation forgets. Drink enough amount of water to increase blood flow and oxygen to the brain. Brain cells rely on H2O. Stay hydrated to improve your concentration and balance your mood and emotions.
8. Sleep- Sleeping 7-8 hours a day to stay healthy. A healthy amount of sleep will help you in critical thinking and long term memory. No matter what others stay do not sacrifice on sleep.
9. Relax- Let your body and brain relax after every 2 hours. It helps in understanding and remembering what you have learned. You can give 5 minutes to relax your mind. Only take short breaks thought, you don’t want to entirely forget about studies
10. Practice- Attempt lots of mocks to keep track of your studies. I recommend PREPCA mock test series because they provide an answer-wise detailed assessment report which helps you recognise the areas which need more work.
11. Avoid the Internet- Avoid using the internet, when you are studying. Turn off all the notifications of applications on mobile. It will help you in focusing on your studies. This way, you will be able to complete all your tasks for a particular day.
A study plan that makes you feel stressed will not take you anywhere. Go with the tips mentioned above for meaningful studies.