My question is that should i quit Ca?

koushik das (articled clerk) (42 Points)

18 December 2013  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need your suggestion relating to my carrier. I Was a science student from WB board and scored 83% in HS and I also held good rank in WBJEE but due to my family income level is very very low to finance my study I decided to join ca course and cleared the CPT( score-133) in 2010 and 1st group of IPCC -1(score-239) in 2011. Thereafter I am struggling to pass second group but failed in my last attempts for 10-11 marks. I somehow managed to pass CPT and IPCC without attaining any coaching classes due to the poverty but failed several times in second group of IPCC as I mentioned earlier.

Recently I am pursuing my articleship training and already managed to complete nearly 1 years. I also appeared in the second group in Nov 2013

I fear that probably I might have taken a wrong decision at that time. I thought that It could be completed without the requirement of paying high fees. My question is that should I quit CA?

Please advise me Sir/Madam.

Thanks in Advance.