Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

my principal told me to discontinue articleship from immediate effect

Hey, 

2nd year of my articleship will get over by the end of August 2014 and my final CA attempt falls in May 2015.. on account of ill health i was not able to attend my principals office for 6 days during July 2014 that is this month.. and today that is on 31st july i got a call from him telling me that i should not go on duty henceforth.. and that he wants me to quit his CA firm from tomorrow. can he do so?? i dont want to terminate my articleship because i dont want to postpone my Final CA Attempt.. on what grounds can he remove me? is there any way i can take a transfer.. i cannot take it on medical grounds as i wasnt ill for more than 10 days.. nor my parents have got any transfer outside the city .. please help! :(

24 Replies

Mayank Jain

Mayank Jain (Student)     31 July 2014

U R IN A SERIOUS PROB KASTURI TRY TO CONVEY UR SIR 

M. N. JHA

M. N. JHA (CA)     31 July 2014

Not to worry. . . if your ca not ready then ready for transfer. . . Lets c on which ground they will u transfer. . . Otherwise contact to icai
CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)     31 July 2014

Its a big Opportunity to leave the firm
u must be happy
Leave the firm immediately
AND PLZ NOTE:- EVEN IF U TAKE 1 YEAR LEAVE OR U R TERMINATED OR U TAKE TRANSFER NOW "UR ATTEMPT WILL NOT BE AFFECTED. 
Ur attempt will be MAY 15 only
u will be surprised to know that i have taken 4 transfers so far.. my attmpt is also same

and yes UR PRINCIPAL can do this any time without ur consent
dont work with him now bcz if u do he would surely make prblms for u in the last....
join any firm anywhere if ur ca is terminating u....
fill 109 and join some other firm

Best of luck

1 Like
CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI

Ans dont bother about reason.. If ur principal is terminating u with his consent... Ask him to make a  CONSENT LETTER THAT "he is ready to terminate u"
than u make a cover letter and submit it
ICAI would surely approve it
BCZ THE SAME HAS BEEN DONE WITH ME few months ago

But than too u want to give a valid reason than  GET A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE BY A BMO(BLOCK MEDICAL OFFICER)... give a fake1 stating that u r ill since 2 months and this and that
do scams with ur leaves i.e., increase with 5 10 days
nobody gives a true certificate.......

1 Like
CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI

One more
If u were on leave just for 6 days than he should not do this... bcz article disappears for months sometimes
definately ur CA is demoniac...

Give explanation if u want to continue with that firm only.......

1 Like

(Guest)

If u were on leave just for 6 days than he should not do this... bcz article disappears for months sometimes definately ur CA is demoniac... Give explanation if u want to continue with that firm only.......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Priyansh Suryawanshi
One more
If u were on leave just for 6 days than he should not do this... bcz article disappears for months sometimes
definately ur CA is demoniac...

Give explanation if u want to continue with that firm only.......

i dont wanna continue with the same firm at all now.. since its the second year if he removes me on the grounds of misconduct, will i have to serve the entire 3 years of articleship again or just 1 year 1 month which is remaining?

(Guest)

If u were on leave just for 6 days than he should not do this... bcz article disappears for months sometimes definately ur CA is demoniac... Give explanation if u want to continue with that firm only.......

1 Like
CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)     01 August 2014

Only the period remaining... i.e., 1 year 1 month
no need to do the 3 years artclpshp again

But u will have to re register urself within 30 days of taking transfer...
for exa. U TAKE TRANSFER ON 1st Aug u will have to re register before 1 sep
u can submit the form later also with condonation of delay but registration must be within 30 days

ONE more imp point.. "If u take transfer on the ground of medical reasons THAN NEXT 3 months after the date of transfer will not be counted...
So try to take transfer on account of UR PRINCPL CONSENT LETTER only....

Tell me whether u get stipent through check or cash???
Whr r u from? and whr is ur artclsp going on?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Priyansh Suryawanshi
Only the period remaining... i.e., 1 year 1 month
no need to do the 3 years artclpshp again

But u will have to re register urself within 30 days of taking transfer...
for exa. U TAKE TRANSFER ON 1st Aug u will have to re register before 1 sep
u can submit the form later also with condonation of delay but registration must be within 30 days

ONE more imp point.. "If u take transfer on the ground of medical reasons THAN NEXT 3 months after the date of transfer will not be counted...
So try to take transfer on account of UR PRINCPL CONSENT LETTER only....

Tell me whether u get stipent through check or cash???
Whr r u from? and whr is ur artclsp going on?

thank you soo much.. ill start searching for a CA firm right away...

i receive my stipend in cheque and .. im from andheri, mumbai... serving in a small sized CA firm in South mumbai

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)     01 August 2014

Ok..
Agar aapki Stipent cash me hoti to main bahut hi superb way batata aapko transfer lene ka
Jis se aapke CA ko bhi maja aa jata
anyways

1 Like
dimple

dimple (articleship)     06 August 2014

Hi, I am also having similar problem. My principal is terminating me bcos i argued wid him about leave for preparation of exams. My exams are in nov 2014. He is sending 109 wid his own reasons. Will it get accepted? Can i join another firm immideately or wait. I am not understanding. Pleas help me

(Guest)

What about the place of transfer.. my ca firm was in mumbai.. do i need to change the city if my ca is giving me termination?? because its very difficult for me to think of joining a CA firm outside mumbai

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)     07 August 2014

Totally depends upon the Approval of ICAI
when ur transfer gets approved ICAI may ask u to change the city or u may continue in Mumbai itself
Wait until approval and than talk to ICAI

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags