Easy Office

my principal told me to discontinue articleship from immediate effect

Page no : 2

(Guest)
BC hai saale sab principles....3 yrs unke liye raat 3-4 baje tak kaam karte n woh 108 sign karte time bolta kya kiya tune 3 yrs me firm k liye..MC HAMARKHOR SAALA

amanjot (hbs) (27 Points)
Replied 31 August 2015

Sir my sister had undergone nervous breakdown two days later due excessive tension and now doctor recommend her to take rest from articleship. We have a medical certificate from a government doctor. Now on this ground will she can take transfer ??? After that she have serve only balance period of training???

Aman Rajput (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 05 September 2016

If i took transfer on medical grounds.... then i will not be able to get register with another CA for 3 mnths. then will it effect my Final attempt??? my final attempt is NOV, 2017. If i take tranfer from now. will my final attempt be late?

Aman Rajput (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 05 September 2016

and how do i get medical certificate? is it possible to make fake certificate from govt. approved hospital?

Anusha (Article Assistant) (4 Points)
Replied 16 February 2018

Hii, 

@ AND PLZ NOTE:-" EVEN IF U TAKE 1 YEAR LEAVE OR U R TERMINATED OR U TAKE TRANSFER NOW "UR ATTEMPT WILL NOT BE AFFECTED"

I have completed my 1year 6 months of articles. Now I want to take termination on medical ground. I have taken already 70 days leaves in articles and now three more months... is there any calculations like that we can't take more than 6 months leaves, if we take final attempt will postpone.

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)   (1294 Points)
Replied 19 February 2018

Dear Anusha
If you take transfer on Medical grounds than your articleship will extend by 3 months.. its a rule
Calculation is different
Could you please tell me your date of joining ?

Anusha (Article Assistant) (4 Points)
Replied 20 February 2018

Hii,

My date of joining is 12-08-2016 and  i am going to take termination from 23-02-2018.

Vrunda (Student) (2 Points)
Replied 06 September 2018

Hello actually I want to take transfer and I have completed 1.5 years of articleship i want to take transfer as I am unable to work in that firm due to the rude behavior of my principal .So on what basis can I take transfer I get stipend of rs 1500 only whereas in other firms they pay 2000 n stipend is paid say after 2 or 3 months after I ask him to pay it . last few times I received chque but earlier i received it in cash can I state that transfer is for irregular payment of stipend And if not then if my principal gives in writing concent that he is ready to give me transfer will icai approve it. At the most if I apply for termination of articleship not transfer and want to join another firm can I do it and I don't have any problem to do articleship for 3 years after terminating my articleship and joining new firm . Plz help me out

(Guest)
@ prasad anton potale don't use abuse word here.. Be professional please
9 Like

Aishwarya Venkataraman (2 Points)
Replied 10 November 2019

Hello actually I'm going to complete two years of articleship on Dec 2019.Due to health norms I couldn't attend my office for past one month.My principle wants me to take termination!My original attempt for final is Nov 2020.Will it get changed if I get transfer now????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: