My first acrylic painting!

 

Hi friends!

I'd recently started a blog titled "Art vs Accounting", and been posting new entries very often.

The latest entry is "My First Acrylic Painting".

Please do visit the blog, look at the painting, be a critic and share your opinion:
 https://artvsaccounting.tk 

Thank you :)

Replies (5)

Dear Ajith,

You are a noteworthy young talent. I've liked your blog and I'm sure many here would like it as well. Keep sharing your paintings.

In support of my observation above, I'm attaching the following sketch of yours ( "Self Portrait " ).

 

hey its really nice.. smiley

yes

do inform us for ur next art worksmiley

thanks for sharing it with us..

and 1 question..

Is this really your sketch??

just curious to know..indecision

It was really nice..i liked it..keep improving.

@ Saurav Banerjee: Thank you sir.. Glad you liked the sketches.. Please do revisit whenever you're free sir :D

@ Onam Gupta: I certainly will keep you posted about everything I post through this forum! And yes- I sketched myself looking in the mirror. :)

@ Sasanka: Saw your comment on the post, thank you! The purpose of the blog is to record my journey as an aspiring artist, and share everything I learn with all. Please do revisit often! :D

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details