My Dad

MY DAD.....

When am a child I thought you were doing lot of mistakes...

When am grown up I realized that every one does mistakes including you......

Now after being little matured, i understood that you are nothing but a child......

 

The protection and friendship of a Father saves a child from growing to a mentally in secured personality. His  presence makes a child to see this whole world in a positive way and give immense confidence to face it.

 

The Love of a Mother will teach a child how to Love the world and how to take care of everything and every one.

 

Source: Myself

Replies (11)

 

Thank you Bhaavna ji for such a nice post. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cant promise that I'll be here for the rest of ur life,
But I can promise that I'll love u for the rest of my life...

NICE MESSAGE BHAAVNA JI..yes

 

 

Very Nice thought      sharing by  Bhaavna, Satish, Aryan &  Vandana........................

 

Keep Sharing .......................................yes

very nice writing keep sharing...........

Thank you Bhawna ji for such a nice post.

Father is the most loving guide &  caring centre which makes us fully secured from a to z i.e, from starting of the childhood till life to share love,career, affection & be human....

 

Rest lots of thanks to all sharing the good ideas...

 

Regards

CA.Nagendra

Beautiful Lines Bhaavna ji..............

 

N wonderful additions.............

 

I sit and look back to how far I can remember,
And you are always there next to me.
Each and everyday you were helping me grow up,
And making me be the best that I can be.

Your love was forever strong,
Your cuddles forever tight.
Everyday since I was born,
Your love was always in sight.

 

Fathers day graphics


I will always be your Baby Girl,
And you will always be my Dad.
I know I will always be the luckiest,
To have the best Dad any girl could have had.

My Daddy I love you with all my heart,
Much more than I ever say.
You are my world, my everything,
Each and Every day........

 

 

Keep sharing ...........

 

Thanx 4 sharing the TRUTH....smileyyes

Wow ............. thank you all for all the wonderful replies with more beautiful quotes.

Nice Quotes  by Anamikaa & Bhaavna...................

 

Keep Sharing..............

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details