Mom of one year old, planning to resume ca final

Sindhu (CA Article Assistant)     19 August 2019

Sindhu
CA Article Assistant 
 23 points

| My Other Post

As a mother of an infant, I had to take a break from my CA final preparation. I have crossed half the well, as we call it. Standing on the last thread to success, I very eagerly want to complete my CA studies. My husband, my child and me; we live in a foreign land; where an exam center is available. But taking care of my child and husband & studies together. Is it possible single handedly? Has any of you done it successfully? Your guidance is most appreciated. Thank you.

avater

Abhilash Krishnan P (Student CA Final CS Final)     19 August 2019

Abhilash Krishnan P
Student CA Final CS Final 
 10 likes  158 points

View Profile | My Other Post

anything is possible if you have a will to do it!! you don't need anyone else who did it to advise you.. donit yourself amd prove its possible 😊 all the very best!!

1 Like

Back in the Game (a)     19 August 2019

Back in the Game
a 
 159 likes  1247 points

Try for exemption first then knock the group off ,it will take bit mre time but effective

PSPSPS (Practicing)     20 August 2019

PSPSPS
Practicing 
 135 likes  1329 points

Where there is a will there is a way... & I can see a will in you.... So just start walking towards the goal & you will reach it... may be an attempt here or there... but till the time you dont get into it & start doing it how will you yourself come to know the small small hurdles which yu have to overcome... & be sure once you will come to know your hurdles you will surely also get a way & solutions to those.... So just get in.....

avater

Mahesh (CA Job)     20 August 2019

Mahesh
CA Job 
 1 likes  24 points

Hi

I am a tutor coaching for all professional courses like CA,ICWA,CS etc for last 25 years. I have seen many students completing professional courses (CA/ICWA/CS) with child, husband and house. Some with additional responsibilities of ailing mother in law or mother etc. Yes it takes more effort to complete it. DO it . It is worth the effort.. It all boils down to one aspects how eager are u to complete this course. 

If you need any assistance feel free to call me on +91-9686585161 or mail me on mv_phadnis @ rediffmail.com

Mahesh

avater

AMRITA SINGH (KOLKATA)     22 August 2019

AMRITA SINGH
KOLKATA 
 45 likes  319 points

where u are living? I am also CA student giving exam from muscat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion