What is useful MIS reports used by you in your organisation. Give your feeback to your followers. It will be helpful to freshers also.
Submit your feedback at online form.
(CA - Final)
Replied 19 May 2013
Hi, You have coined a very nice question undoubtedly but it will be a bit better if you go area wise like for sales MIS will be location wise, product wise, department wise, Area manager wise etc. So that the participant will be aware of what exactly to write up.
Just dont mind!
(Assistant Manager Finance)
Replied 21 May 2013
We can break into category as follows (based on accounting)
1. Sales related - Sales,Customerwise sales, Sales per employee, Sales segmentwise etc.
2. Production cost - Daily production cost, machinewise production, Machine cost for the day etc.
3. Debtors ageing - Ageing analysis with daily sales
4. Creditors ageing with purchase
5. Stock turnover - RM/WIP/FG stock analysis
6. Capex pending - status of capex projects etc.