Minutes of the Meeting of CA Clubindia @ 23.08.08 @ 3.00 pm

Hi, ....I have attended the CA Clubindia meeting...............held today @ 3.00 pm.......in Delhi.............which was reallly inspiring ...............we got lots of intersting information ..............by interacting with other members...........even with the members .........which are in the top 30 .................we enjoyed the games we played..............and last but not the least............the OPEN hour was amazing...........let us join together to make this CA club india a real success in all terms.

 

I wish CA Clubindia all success in each and every field.

 

with regards,

 

Amrish

Replies (21)

I couldn't come yaar. Bad luck that i am not able to meet the members.

better luck, next time

Hey Amrish did you guys discussed abt IFRS and do u aware with any course on ifrs

Please let me know

my bad luck i could not come there

hi

i also attended it .......i was lucky that i got the invitation.....

we really enjoyedd it.....we played some intrsting games.....& also discuss about the some serious matters......that how can we make CACLUBINDIA more benifitial.........we also meet some members who are in .....top 30....& also got the chance the to meet personally .......to NIKITA MAM & VIVEK SIR..

& got some important information......

in the last i have also CACLUBINDIA      T- shirt.....:):):)

Thank to caclub india Team..& member who join us

i wish ....a great future for CACLUBINDIA......

regds

VARUN KUMAR PANDEY

 

Hello,

I need to know that whether the Pvt ltd. co. have to restrict transfer of shares as envisaged in section 3 (1) (iii) even if the article does not contain the restriction clause.

 

 

 

i also attended the meeting

& it was an awesome experience.

thanx to CACLUBINDIA TEAM .

hi! It's a dream come true. And I feel lucky to be a part of the first meeting held by mr.vivek & nitika mam. It's great to meet the professionals.

GOOD OPP TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Hi,

I consider myself very lucky coz I had attended this first CAClub Members Meet.

The response I received was fantabulous.

Now surfing this site is a whole new world for me.

I am really looking forward to better my contribution towards making this site a hit.

Thanx Admin.

hi,

i also attend the meeting................... n its a great pleasure to met the members of CACLUBINDIA .

thanks to every body who makes this meet a memorable thing to me.

n also the admin who gives a chance to the membrs to meet each other.

i wish a bright future for caclub team.

sachin gupta

Friends,

I have posted the zip file containing all pictures of the memorable meet so that we can cherish our memories of that wonderful evening.

Here is the link:

/share_files/files_display.asp?files_id=7748

Keep in touch,

Vinod.

lol!! couldn't attend the same!!!:-(

Originally posted by :Rushikesh
" lol!! couldn't attend the same!!!:-( "


 

Bad Luck yaar i could not attend. Hpoe i will attend nesxt time whenever Ca Club provide opportunity

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details