Mimor be member

Dharshana Dhadju   22 October 2019

Dharshana Dhadju

 1 likes  6 points

| My Other Post

can shares be transferred to minor.is it valid?

1 Like

Bharat Bohra   23 October 2019

Bharat Bohra

 23 likes  267 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The Co law board has laid down in Nandita Jain vs Bennet Coleman Pvt Ltd that a minor can become Member provided four conditions are fulfilled:-
1. co must be co ltd by shares
2. shares are Fully paid up
3. application for transfer is made on behalf of minor by lawful gaurdian
4. the transfer is manifestly for the benefit of minor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »