Easy Office
LCI Learning

Membership if form 112 is not filed

Page no : 3

ashif (student) (73 Points)
Replied 29 May 2021

Have you mentioned your mcom details In profile edit form?. 

Vaibhav Shukla (Accounts assistant ) (27 Points)
Replied 26 July 2022

Please let me know what to do in case college hours and article ship hours clash. I've served my full articleship period and used to leave college around 9 am and my office started from 11am, my employer is ready to give me certificate for that but not college in form 112. Now my college is not ready to state anything other than normal college hours as of today that doesnt get over until 15 min after my office starts. What to do and how to convince ICAI please reply!

riddesh tambat (2 Points)
Replied 12 April 2023

Mera bhi timing clash ho Raha hai kya kia form 112 ka

Mahima Prasad (2 Points)
Replied 17 July 2023

I am filing Form 112 but my college timing and office timing is clashing. Is ICAI going to consider the Form 112?

Mayur Mimani (10 Points)
Replied 17 April 2024

Hi Vaibhav,

Can you please update me if the ICAI as asked for re submission of form and were you able to resubmit the said form. 

I am facing the same issue and need your help in this aspect.

Mayur Mimani (10 Points)
Replied 17 April 2024

Hi Vaibhav
Can you update if the issue got resolved and what was the decision taken by RO as you completed CA and later submitted the requisite papers.

umashankar vaishnav (Accounts Dept. Shree Cement - SAP S/4 Hana FICO)   (1069 Points)
Replied 01 May 2024

Hello Members, 

I have Qualified CA in Nov 23 after around 20 years of hard struggle. My articleship was begins from Jan 2008 and ended on Jan 2011.

I have served my Articleship in two parts. 

1. Employer - Jan 08 - Aug 08.

2. Employer - Sep 08 - Jan 11

I had done M.com from June 2006 to June 2008.

In my articleship M.com Clash with only 6 months. i.e. from Jan -08 to Jun -08. 

I had applied form 2 for membership but RO has ask me to submit form 112 with attestation from college principal and present employer. 

In my case present employer disagree to sign the form 112 as according to him he was not my principal when i was done and completed my Mcom in Jun-08. Also, my present employer has taken Membership from ICAI in Sep-08. So, how he can certify the attendance during Mcom Journey. 

I have raised Ticket in ICAI SSP portal and I got reply from an expert that you take sign from your present principal only and as there is no provision of change of name in online form 112. Actually this is ICAI system issue and practically my ex-employer is only eligible to sign attest form 112.

Kindly I request from ICAI to allow me to take sign from my ex-principal in form 112.

Kindly reply 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: