Easy Office
LCI Learning

Membership if form 112 is not filed

Page no : 2

Rohit Agarwal (6 Points)
Replied 22 August 2019

Have you got any reply from ICAI. Mine also same case and now form 2 is not opening. I have also done mail to the necessary executives of ICAI.

Reema Goregaonkar (.) (6 Points)
Replied 22 August 2019

hey I posted this query on e shahayta and they replied by saying that my form 112 is already in their records ..I need to upload articleship registration letter with bcom details

Rohit Agarwal (6 Points)
Replied 22 August 2019

But how you will upload that on the portal whether any option is coming. Whether your form 2 is opening.

Reema Goregaonkar (.) (6 Points)
Replied 22 August 2019

portal was working till yesterday ... don't know about now

Rohit Agarwal (6 Points)
Replied 22 August 2019

U have updated your graduation details?

shruti shah (29 Points)
Replied 26 October 2019

I WANT TO UPLOAD FIRST 112 & AFTER ITS APPROVAL I WILL FILL MEMBERSHIP FORM. BUT THE THING IS , IN PORTAL EVEN IF I UPLOADED MY RECEIPT OF UNIVERSITY & FORM 112 BUT THE SUBMISSION CAN NOT BE DONE ANY ONE PLZZZ TELL ME WHAT SHULD I DO????

vivek gupta (porprietor) (25 Points)
Replied 26 January 2020

i completed my article ship in April -2000  (2 years back). I have recently pass final (Nov-2019). while applying membership i have been asked to submit form 112  for doing B.com during my Article ship Tenure. But in April-1997 , i have registered as article clerk and submitted form 103 , clause 14(C) of form 103 clearly mention that case of B.Com don't need to take any specific permission.ICAI has already issued me Article ship completion letter in the year 2000.  My problem is that at present my Principal has closed down his business in Kolkata and moved some other place. So how can i now submit form 112.  Please help me to resolve the issue

Attached File : 844463 20200126174722 form 103.pdf downloaded: 163 times

Mahipal Singh (8 Points)
Replied 27 January 2020

please help me 

i am in the same situation of condonation of 112 form

Payal (Audit assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 21 April 2020

I have cleared my ca final in nov 19 and applied for membership in ssp portal but i dont have form 112, and my last 6 mnths of b.com clashes with Articleship,and i have shown b.com in ssp portal in profile edit form but the same is rejected by RO ,demanding form 112. Can i again resubmit my qualification detail without showing my graduation detail, without 112???? Would RO approve it???please help me..

Dibesh Agarwal (6 Points)
Replied 23 April 2020

Hii Ma'am.. I am facing the same situation now..I want to know what happened later on..? Relply as soon as possible ma'am.

Payal (Audit assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 24 April 2020

Still it is pending for RO Approval....

khushbu (b.comm ) (22 Points)
Replied 21 September 2020

Please tell me what happened..I am facing the same issue

tirth barbhaya (4 Points)
Replied 21 January 2021

Hello, 

I am CA Finalist (group 1 cleared and only group 2 results awaited) 

I have doubt regarding Form 112

In my case

My articleship completed on 23rd August, 2018

I have applied for Mcom distance learning on 1st September, 2018. So, I didn't filed Form 112 as it was applied after completion of Articleship

My Question is was it necessary for me to file form 112 at that time? 

Also, a question is asked related to Form 112 at the time of applying for Membership certificate that whether we have applied any course during articleship and that we have submitted Or not submitted form 112.

What do i need to answer in such question while applying Membership certificate? 

As I mentioned earlier that I have not submitted Form 112 during Articleship Or after Articleship, 

Do I have to file such form 112 now or before applying membership certificate?

If I am not applying Form 112 and not replying the answer asked while applying Membership certificate, can I still add designation Mcom in my membership details?

Tirth Rajesh Barbhaya

Parul Sharma (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 25 February 2021

How much condonation fees you have paid?

Vaibhav Ghelani (2 Points)
Replied 21 April 2021

Hello ..

I am facing the sane issue of submitting form 112 while applying for membership. I have completed my articleship in March 18 and applied for MCOM course around Oct 17 but did not submitted form 112. Now institute is asking to submit 112 

What would be the condonation fees payable .. and how to proceed further..

Kindly help. . 

Vaibhav Ghelani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: