Membership and cop

jim (abc) (309 Points)

27 January 2013  


I am a newly qualified C.A, and while applying for membership, I have been asked to provide my Professional Address. Since I have recently qualified, I haven't started practice and thus can start only after obtaining COP, so what should I write in Professional Address column of Membership form (Form 2, point 11) and I.D card form (professional Address and Membership no. column).

Also If later I go into employment, will I have to surrender my COP? or can I like, retain my COP but do not sign on any documents or perform any Attestation service?

Also if I am not applying for CA benevolent fund, do I need to fill page 7 in form 2?

Thanks, Really appreciate your help friends:-)