MasterMind Self-Confidence Formula

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)

27 September 2010  

MasterMind Self-Confidence Formula

First. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in
life, therefore I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its

attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.

Second
. I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce
themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into
physical reality, therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily,
upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my
mind a clear mental picture of that person.

Third. I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently
hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of
attaining the object back of it, therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding
of myself the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE.

Fourth. I have clearly written out a descriptttion of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life, and
I will never stop trying, until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its
attainment.

Fifth. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth
and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all
whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and
the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my
willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and
cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative
attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in
me, because I believe in them, and in myself.

I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a
day, with full FAITH that it will gradually influence my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS so
that I will become a self-reliant, and successful person.