looking for a job in CA firm

Hi,
I am looking for a job in CA firm in Mumbai (Accounts +Taxation profile).
If anyone has vacancy /lead/reference please let me know.
Thanks
Replies (5)

You can apply in CA firm from job colom 

Yes I am, that's why I posted above post.
Are you having any vacancy, reference or leads?

You can see vanancy 

I didn't get your question sir, I have posted again doesn't that imply as I am (still) looking for job so I posted.
Sorry but pls I expect some value addition replies and not just such questions.

You can apply 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details