Looking for a CA for company registration (pvt. ltd.)

Kumar (Founder) (63 Points)

10 September 2012  

Hi Experts,

I have a situation. I have hired a CA firm for company registration. I already received my DSC and DIN numbers but when CA applied for company name approval, it got rejected 2 times for following reason:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) add suitable prefix and submit main objects in breif. Form should be resubmitted by 30/09/2012 failing which the eForm shall be treated as invalid and shall not be taken on record. (Please refer Regulation 17 of the Companies Regulation, 1956)

2) activity cannot prefix, name is too general as per guideline 9(iv),submit fresh names with suitable prefix Form should be resubmitted by 30/09/2012 failing which the eForm shall be treated as invalid and shall not be taken on record. (Please refer Regulation 17 of the Companies Regulation, 1956)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till 8th september 2012, I was able to check the status of my company name registration on https://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=16, it was showing "work in progress" but now it does not show anything. What does it mean?

My company name is not generic and completely relavant to my business, there is not even a single company with similar name exist in India or not even in world. If you search on Google we are the only one on the internet. I was running my business as sole proprietorship from last 2 years and I cann't change my company name.

Now, I need help to get it registered. Pleeeaaase HELP ME.