Llp admission cum retirement supplementary agreement

Team GST Experts

attached is the LLP admission cum retirement supplementary agreement in pdf format

Attached File : 549596 20170717162726 llp admission cum retiremnt.pdf downloaded 7447 times

Total likes : 2 times

Mam, What if a indian music company whose members are pakistani citizen's, contracts with an another indian production company , and due to war between india pakistan the music company leave the contract in between. my question is if the production company file a suit on music company , will they succeed...

Team GST Experts

Originally posted by : Aniket dhaniskar
Mam, What if a indian music company whose members are pakistani citizen's, contracts with an another indian production company , and due to war between india pakistan the music company leave the contract in between. my question is if the production company file a suit on music company , will they succeed...

in my opinion no, because as per indian contract act , any events arise which makes the contract impossible to perform stands void. 

so it is not illegal.

Hi Preeti,

Thanks for the format. it is nice.

Could you just tell me, if we have to take the print on the 500 stamp paper and then do the notary of the same before uploading on the MCA website? What are all forms to be filled and submitted on the MCA website?

Thanks a ton!

LLP Supplementary Agreement should be on Rs 1,000/- stamp paper

Total likes : 1 times

Hi

In case of delhi registered LLP, if due to death + retirement + admission capital contribution is reduced, then stamp paper should be of Rs. 100/- is sufficient or 1000/- is mandatory.

THANK YOU.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU