Easy Office

Little Super Star of CCI- Part 4

Page no : 2

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

CCI ke Shaan ho tum,

Hum sabki Jaan ho tum,

Haste raho, muskurate raho,

Sada aise hi tum,

Rab de tmhe har who chiz,

Jiske hakdar ho tum!!!

2 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Realy Great article Sneha Sister, .smile. SAN brother is realy great person, always helping to all, i pray to GOD that he will get all success in future lyf, realy great presentation by Sneha Sister.smile. Thanku for sharing .
2 Like

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Thanq Sneha Ji for such a great article.

He is one of the Respectful & Friendly person of CCI.

2 Like

(Guest)

wow....beautiful artical.....for this big thanks

San- Of all the things you have done, I particularly salute this one, because watching you do it is fun.  Congratulations!

2 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

SAN is a very good friend of mine...He is of good nature and did alot of help for me..Wish you all success in your future...

2 Like

(Guest)

Thank you all freinds for noticing the Article and lovely comments.

1 Like

Ayan (Employee) (40 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Many Congrats San bro,

One of Great Contributor of CCI, he always helped me whenever I had queries regarding my CS Studies, Very Friendly & helping Person ,

I Feel happy to see  this Appreciation Article on him, He Strongly deserves,

Thanks Sneha for Such a superb Write up.

Regards,

Ayan.

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Oh !  I am totally speechless, what to comment? Only  saying thanks for this  wonderful article is Enough ? no ways just thanks is not enough at ll,

Really Want to write something from Heart, but don’t know what to write, just feeling blank,,,

Oky, First of All,

Would like to thank all my dearest friends for taking your precious time for putting lovable words, a big khudos to all…

My special thanks to Sneha and Balu bro, for taking efforts to writing two words on me in breathtaking presentation.

Actually it’s not at all only two words ,Sneha has described more than I deserved. Even I didn’t know that i have these qualities..hehe Sneha ne Toh kuch jyada hi tarif kar di hai.

Remarkable presentation sneha I just can’t believe this ki its your First Article,

In CCI Family everyday there is something new and surprising,
Like waiting for the replies,suggestions,comments on earlier posts, articles, queries asked, expecting some useful links on profile page by fellow CCI family members, new friend requests , it continues in that way,,,

But today when I logged in to CCI, it was like shocking,/breaking news to me ,

I am just flabbergasted. Still I just Can’t even imagine that there could be an article on me, hehe,

Of Course “
Today Is Very Special Day for Me”, this is totally beyond my expectation; really I never expected this,

Again a big thank to Sneha and Balu bro, for giving me this Surprise with astonishing gift.

My Contribution in CCI is like a drop of water in Ocean

CCI family given a lot to me, which cannot be measured in terms of value, its just infinite.

Just trying to share/contribute something from my end as  I have taken so much from CCI.

Frankly speaking I was like nothing when I joined CCI, I have learnt so many  things through this professional site “CCI”

Its taught me how to exchange professional knowledge, How to write an Article, How to make professional friends, keeping updated myself and many more lessons .

CCI is just like my second home, visiting CCI everyday is one of my favorite activity, without which I feel myself incomplete. I just love you CCI...

Once Again Many Heartily thanks to Sneha , Balu bro, and All dear ones…

Regards
SAN…

15 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

SAN... U DESERVED IT........

1 Like

CA Radhika Pai (Chartered Accountant) (776 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Thanks Sneha for this post. I was wondering as to who would be the next little super-star of CCI and you indeed have done a wonderful job. Really, San is a very humble and helpful person. He is eligible to be the little super star of CCI. He has contributed a variety of articles and posts on CCI. Inspite of his professional studies, he do take time to be available at CCI and give somethiing worth. I wish all the best for his life !!!

2 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

Originally posted by : Santhosh Poojary(San)
Oh ! I am totally speechless, what to comment? Only saying thanks for this wonderful article is Enough ? no ways just thanks is not enough at ll,

Really Want to write something from Heart, but don’t know what to write, just feeling blank,,,

Oky, First of All,

Would like to thank all my dearest friends for taking your precious time for putting lovable words, a big khudos to all…

My special thanks to Sneha and Balu bro, for taking efforts to writing two words on me in breathtaking presentation.

Actually it’s not at all only two words ,Sneha has described more than I deserved. Even I didn’t know that i have these qualities..hehe Sneha ne Toh kuch jyada hi tarif kar di hai.

Remarkable presentation sneha I just can’t believe this ki its your First Article,

In CCI Family everyday there is something new and surprising,
Like waiting for the replies,suggestions,comments on earlier posts, articles, queries asked, expecting some useful links on profile page by fellow CCI family members, new friend requests , it continues in that way,,,

But today when I logged in to CCI, it was like shocking,/breaking news to me ,

I am just flabbergasted. Still I just Can’t even imagine that there could be an article on me, hehe,

Of Course “Today Is Very Special Day for Me”, this is totally beyond my expectation; really I never expected this,

Again a big thank to Sneha and Balu bro, for giving me this Surprise with astonishing gift.

My Contribution in CCI is like a drop of water in Ocean

CCI family given a lot to me, which cannot be measured in terms of value, its just infinite.

Just trying to share/contribute something from my end as I have taken so much from CCI.

Frankly speaking I was like nothing when I joined CCI, I have learnt so many things through this professional site “CCI”

Its taught me how to exchange professional knowledge, How to write an Article, How to make professional friends, keeping updated myself and many more lessons .

CCI is just like my second home, visiting CCI everyday is one of my favorite activity, without which I feel myself incomplete. I just love you CCI...

Once Again Many Heartily thanks to Sneha , Balu bro, and All dear ones…

Regards
SAN…

SAN bhai, u deserve it.smile. Wish u best of luck and keep rocking with .smiles. Like me.

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

Thank you Sneha for this post...:)

SAN a Great Contributor of CCI...

Keep Rocking...:)

1 Like

miss tina (student) (134 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

commendable article

1 Like

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011