Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunshine (Helping All)     28 June 2011

Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

And we are back with yet another little super star..Truly said, good things always come in small packages.....From the makers of ....

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Here comes another article paying tribute to some arduous effort by a chhota packet.:P(read little super star)..I took up the gauntlet of writing this article just coz i wanted to say my heartfelt about my dear little friend..Thanks to Balu ji for giving me the opportunity to do so..

Sahebaan,Meherban,kadardaan....Pesh hai CCI ki jaan...!!!;)...presenting  before you the rising diva of CCI- RESHAM CHANDARANA...

Quick Link : https://419518chandaranas.caclubindia.com

Resham 

A sparkling diamond making CCI proud with her endeavours...Don't dare to get confused with the age of this little chriton, resham can give complex even to the best in the business...

Gustakhi maaf Resham ji, m revealing some of your little secrets to conscientise everyone about your multihued personality...

Resham is gifted with the skill of playing with words, now that needs no validation..Just look at her articles and u will be left gaping at her choice of words and mesmerising writing style...

I SALUTE YOU, SIR !!!

FM IPCC Notes - Best files of Caclubindia

You think you can't write??

How to prepare effective notes

This Uttrayan - Let the birds fly

Accounts - Best notes of CACLUBINDIA

Tax - Best notes of CACLUBINIDA

Costing - Best notes of CACLUBINDIA

The horrifying Leather trade in India

Funny Adorable Animal Pics

Slow Dance

Excerpts from my diary

Excerpts from my Diary - Words by Emerson

Video for studying Effectively

Life is like a cup of coffee - Video

Wooohhh..!! Quite a contribution..!!!

She is an awesome teacher ... very very helpful when it comes to studies and her knowledge of languages( She taught me bit of GUjju .. although m very bad at it still...sorry dear m a bad student;().... She has quite a bit of knowledge about pets and animals....Great at cooking as well....My God...!! kahan se seekha itna kuch yar?? 

She has amassed more than 4500 points and 1025 Thumbs up by now and there is lot lot more to come in future ... So everyone please wish her all the very best for future .... We want our super star to shine brighter and brighter...

Best wishes to my dear sweet sister...

This was it from me....Our team will be back in a few days with another little super star.....!! Till then, keep waiting....

Regards,

Sneha :D

61 Replies

Sunshine

Sunshine (Helping All)     28 June 2011

P.S - Resham is a damn good actress...hehhee...yup...Not many know that we have a little Sholey movie team here at CCI..and Resham plays the role of Basanti.....God she is damn good at it..and i gifted her a Dhanno too..:P.

To veeru ki taraf se Basanti ko bahut saara pyar and wishes....Basanti ka article veeru ke comment ke bina poora ho hi nahi sakta....right dear!!!

Yours,

Veeru :P

5 Like
Avantika

Avantika (Student)     28 June 2011

I must admit that both of you-- Basanti and Veeru (oops sory....Resham and Sunshine) have got great writing skills....Hats off to both of you!!!:)

6 Like
CS Ankur Srivastava

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)     28 June 2011

Originally posted by : Avantika

I must admit that both of you-- Basanti and Veeru (oops sory....Resham and Sunshine) have got great writing skills....Hats off to both of you!!!
3 Like
BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     28 June 2011

Super article by our CCI Rock star and my sweet little sis:), what to say about Resham she also my sweet little sis and she too Rocks in CCI..

She gave us super articles and it’s great to be with her in this professional platform, she is charm of CCI and hope she continues same way with us in this Great platform..

Thanks to Rock star for giving such a wonderful article on our super chota pataka, Will pray you get lots of success to Veeru and Basanthi..hehhehe…

All the best to my Sweet little sister`s..

Regards

Balu

4 Like
Vikas Gupta

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     28 June 2011

clapResham what to say about u dear..You are really AwsomeThumbs Up!…And the great thing I noticed about u is the kind nature of u….You are the most who cared about the animal ,birds their lifes and many other issues relating to our society..And now also I remember when we chatted first time ,and I told u I am a non-veg then u feel bad and told me to stop..Proud to be a Friend and sister like u my dear….Hatts off to u Dear..And as my Lappi told u have a very good writing skill…All your contributions are really great…Hoping to c more from u…God bless u dear…Luv u  .........

5 Like
Namrata

Namrata (Spirutial Being)     28 June 2011

Hi Resham wish you a very best future :)

You are the first one in CCI to answer my query.

This is from me to you

Thanks for being with us!!

3 Like
Mukesh Kumar Singh

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL)     28 June 2011

Hi Resham wish you a very best future 

thanks for posting a nice one.

3 Like
CA.ViVeK M ACA

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT)     28 June 2011

Effort taken is Good ...

3 Like

(Guest)

goood  going, nice  to  see  both  of  u  skills  to  play  with  words  

wishing  u  the  best  future  ahead  :)

2 Like
CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     28 June 2011

Originally posted by : Avantika

I must admit that both of you-- Basanti and Veeru (oops sory....Resham and Sunshine) have got great writing skills....Hats off to both of you!!!
3 Like
 *RENU SINGH *

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     28 June 2011

hmmm...

about resham ...

her deepness really impress me .. actually it was clearly shown by her earth pic .

I can describe her as ...

Deep, Vast, Calm  and Patient...

3 Like
Simranjeet Singh

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)     28 June 2011

congrats to Resham for her proud association with CCI........ keep rocking.....

and thanks to Sneha for this write up and to Balu sir also ........

2 Like

(Guest)

Both of u have gr8 writing skill.....All the best of luck to both of u dear....

Thnx sneha....

2 Like
NANDHINI

NANDHINI (IPCC)     28 June 2011

NICE EFFORT TO ENCOURAGE

THE SMALL WRITERS!.................

I SALUTE YOUR EFFORTS

SNEHA!................

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register