Easy Office

Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Page no : 4

(Guest)

I hope SUNSHINE(sneha) have a bright future..all the best..Nice article written by vivek sir..and thanks to balu and madhu..actually i am not an active participant but..always read every article of sunshine and every legends...everyone is fabulous..may god shower the success in evryones part of the life..

SNEHA(SUNSHINE) keep on rocking..all the best for Final..keep sharing good articles..

Regards,

Sasanka..

3 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

kya ri... veeru... i like chocolate the most.... mujhse to share karegi na.....:/

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

ya ya resham...sabke saath share karungi...that's why i got more chocolate ice cream...and tu mera share bhi le le..koi nai..!!

anything for u..!!  :D

1 Like

(Guest)

nw professional site become.????????????.delete such stupid article

its bit disturbing alot

top member should concentrate on education part

@ Vivek never post any such post or comments. You shoul think and act as a pakka professional. You are a CA know, Delete this forum ASAP.

R.Swetha  FCA., CPA

mridul savio Pinto (articled trainee ) (1477 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

thanx sneha for the choclates and ice cream partynnn :P:P.........

sneha is the real super star and a legend of the caclubindia ..........

hope you will  make to the top 30 members of the caclubindia .... in the upcoming days

all the best for   your ca -finals ..... hope you come out with AIR -IST RANK..:)

3 Like

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

@ Sneha

thanx for the treat ,dear..........

SNEHA - THE SUPER STAR....hamara chhota packet ,bada dhamaka...

keep on rocking.........hope you get first rank in Final...all the best...

@ vivek sir..

thanx for sharing such a nice article...

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

its bit disturbing alot

@ Vivek never post any such post or comments. You shoul think and act as a pakka professional. You are a CA know, Delete this forum ASAP.

R.Swetha  FCA., CPA

Sorry to say Shewta, 

You dont have any right to comment any thing in CCI. It is a professional plat form this doesnot means we will never recogonise the service which these superstars were doing on behalf of CCI. 

This is nothing against professionalism and all. You may be new and never know about any members of CCI. Dont irriate the other members and those who doing some thing for others. The forum never ever going to be deleted rather we will continue our journey towards the little super star...

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

its bit disturbing alot

R.Swetha  FCA., CPA

Friends please dont put these type of comments further.......

These legends helped many students. So, it is the small gesture which we are conveying to them for the priceless service rendered by them in this forum.

Replied 10 April 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine...

ya ya resham...sabke saath share karungi...that's why i got more chocolate ice cream...and tu mera share bhi le le..koi nai..!!

anything for u..!!  

Thanks...!!!

Swati (B. Com (h) CA Final) (403 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

Nothing left to say after reading all this ..............

Always be with us ..

regards

Swati

1 Like

irfankhan (student) (427 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

a really nice article,.....one thing i would like 2 add ...HER ATTITUDE ROCKZZZZZZZZZZ,,,,.....only few have such an attitude .....she is really charming and optimistic writer....GREAT FUTURE LIES FOR UU SNEHA ALL THE BEST...:)

1 Like

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

All the articles of Sneha are very interesting...........

Tips bhi milti hai or mood bhi acha ho jata.........

Thanks for being with us and also for such a wonderful party............

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

wow............wat a dedication to our superstar.......but i doubt she is "little".........with all the hardwork and dedication and above all with that big heart of hers............she is certainly not little..........she is a huge star.........

i hve always admired her sincerity and i just love the humour part............it's a rare combo..............very few toppers have that funny bone and are sporting enough to take jokes on their stride..............

khair sab ne aapki taarif kardi itni saari.......abb mai aur kya likhu..................

waise bhi aap toh kamaal ho........dhamaal ho.......bemisaal ho..........keep up the good work............keep sharing ur witty ideas and articles...........

btw...........read that ur eyes were almost wet reading all this............seems like its tym u get specs for urself............bola tha itna tv mat dekho.......magar nahi............"mai toh dhoni ko dekhugi............mera dhoni...........mera yuvi............"..........hogaya toh............meri yaha sunta kaun hai..............ab mai padaosh wale sharma uncle ko kya bolu.........."humari superstar ko chasme lag gaye........hadd se jyada.tv dekhne se............."...............plz jyada tv,net mat karo........studies pe dhyaan do...........plzzzzzz...........

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 13 April 2011

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

wow............wat a dedication to our superstar.......but i doubt she is "little".........with all the hardwork and dedication and above all with that big heart of hers............she is certainly not little..........she is a huge star.........

i hve always admired her sincerity and i just love the humour part............it's a rare combo..............very few toppers have that funny bone and are sporting enough to take jokes on their stride..............

khair sab ne aapki taarif kardi itni saari.......abb mai aur kya likhu..................

waise bhi aap toh kamaal ho........dhamaal ho.......bemisaal ho..........keep up the good work............keep sharing ur witty ideas and articles...........

btw...........read that ur eyes were almost wet reading all this............seems like its tym u get specs for urself............bola tha itna tv mat dekho.......magar nahi............"mai toh dhoni ko dekhugi............mera dhoni...........mera yuvi............"..........hogaya toh............meri yaha sunta kaun hai..............ab mai padaosh wale sharma uncle ko kya bolu.........."humari superstar ko chasme lag gaye........hadd se jyada.tv dekhne se............."...............plz jyada tv,net mat karo........studies pe dhyaan do...........plzzzzzz...........

i dont wear spects babli...!!! 

Replied 15 April 2011

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

Ye kya tha...??? ahem ahem... Babli...!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro