Listen to anything your children want to tell...

Replies (4)

Child's request to parents:

My hands are small. Please don't expect perfection whenever I make a bed, draw a picture, or throw a ball.
My eyes have not seen the world as yours have. Please let me explore it at my own level without unnecessary restrictions.
Housework will always be there, but I will be little only for a short time. Please take time to explain about this wonderful world.
My feelings are tender. Please be sensitive to my needs. Treat me as you would like to be treated.
I am a special gift from God. Treasure me as God intended, holding me accountable for my actions, giving me guidelines to live by, and disciplining me in a loving manner.
I need your encouragement to grow, so go easy on the criticism. Try to correct my behavior without criticizing me as a person.
Give me the freedom to make decisions. Permit me to fail, so I can learn from my mistakes. Then I'll be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me as an adult.
Don't do jobs over that I have done. This makes me feel that my efforts don't quite measure up to your expectations. I know it's hard, but please don't compare me with my brother or sister.
Please set a good example by taking me to temple and religious education class regularly. I enjoy learning more about God.


 

Harini ji, a very nice post that shows a child being so naive yet curious to learn a lot from this world through its request to parents. Thanks for such a nice story of child's request. Please keep sharing many more such nice posts.

Very nice quotes........................

 

Keep sharing and encouraging.........yes

Rightly said sir.....thanks for sharing....yes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details