50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

List of IFRS

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )     22 March 2009

CA. Amit Daga
Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM.  
 416 likes  8997 points

| My Other Post

The following IFRS statements are currently issued:

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    23 March 2009

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Ankur Agrawal (CS, CA Final)     22 March 2009

Ankur Agrawal
CS CA Final 
 7 likes  239 points

View Profile | My Other Post

sir wt is this IFRS....and IAS

avater

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )     22 March 2009

CA. Amit Daga
 416 likes  8997 points

IFRS is international Financial Reporting Standard and  IAS is International Accounting Standard

Due to tremendus increase in the cross country transaction. IASB  (International Accounting Standard Board) decided to make all the countries in same platform. Therefor in the phase manner every country is going to adopt the IFRS i.e byy 2011 india will adopt IFRS and AS will nullified,  By 2014 US Will adopt, US-Gaap will nullified.

Old standards are named as IAS and all those standards which is publishing now are knows as IFRS

1 Like
avater

Archana (Job)     22 March 2009

Archana
Job 
 5 likes  680 points

thanks for the information .. but y is there change in colour..? Does it Signify something?

avater

CA. Amit Daga
 416 likes  8997 points

NO THERE IS NO CHANGE THATS FOR MY PERSONAL PURPOSE I WAS FORGET TO CHANGE THE COLOR BEFORE POSTING 

Biswajit Ghosh (Students)     13 June 2009

Biswajit Ghosh
Students 
 34 points

pls....give idea about ifrs stranders..........

sohail (Sr Accountant at JWY)     05 June 2017

sohail
Sr Accountant at JWY 
 126 points

Be prepared to deal with IFRS EY is pleased to announce the 10th Edition of its IFRS Course to prepare you to deal with the complex requirements of IFRS EY IFRS Course Covering the syllabus of ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS

How to register? Contact us on the below mentioned details.

Asif Chowgule

Mobile: +91 99200 40333

Email id - Asif.Chowgule @ in.ey.com

To know more about the course, visit the below link

https://www.ey.com/in/en/issues/ifrs/ey-diploma-in-ifrs-by-acca

avater

GEL RMs (Bcom )     04 July 2019

GEL RMs
Bcom  
 2 points

Sir we studied that there are 15 standards for IFRS but you mentioned only 8 of it. But I don't know what's the remaining 7.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register