Life cycle...

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)

19 May 2012  

Life Cycle

Birth:

Men are born to succeed, not to fail.       

A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences      the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.

Life:

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”

Mother Teresa

Parents:

My heroes are and where my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes.

My parents shared not only an improbable love; they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation.

Child:

There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book.

The things which the child loves remain in the domain of the heart until old age. The most beautiful thing in life is that our souls remaining over the places where we once enjoyed ourselves.”

Friend:

“A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.”
“But friendship is precious; not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.”

Teenage:

“I don't know what better teenage life you could get than going around the world doing what you love to do.”

“I wanted to be a writer from my early teenage years, but I never told anyone. Writers, in my opinion, were god-like creatures, and to say I was striving to be a writer would be incredibly arrogant.”

Love:

There's an evolutionary imperative why we give a crap about our family and friends. And there's an evolutionary imperative why we don't give a crap about anybody else. If we loved all people indiscriminately, we couldn't function.

We can only learn to love by loving.

Youth:

What a mistake to suppose that the passions are strongest in youth! The passions are not stronger, but the control over them is weaker! They are more easily excited, they are more violent and apparent; but they have less energy, less durability, less intense and concentrated power than in the mature life.

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.

Marriage:

All married couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Good battle is objective and honest - never vicious or cruel. Good battle is healthy and constructive, and brings to a marriage the principle of equal partnership.

Nearly all marriages, even happy ones, are mistakes: in the sense that almost certainly (in a more perfect world, or even with a little more care in this very imperfect one) both partners might be found more suitable mates. But the real soul-mate is the one you are actually married to.

Family Relations:

In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.

One day we were brought into the world, knowing love only as being what we had for our toys, family, and friends. Then, you meet someone who alters your conception of love, and you never know how you loved anything before because this kind of love is

Old age:

“The complete life, the perfect pattern, includes old age as well as youth and maturity. The beauty of the morning and the radiance of noon are good, but it would be a very silly person who drew the curtains and turned on the light in order to shut out the tranquility of the evening. Old age has its pleasures, which, though different, are not less than the pleasures of youth.”

Grow old along with me!

The best is yet to be,

The last of life, for which the first was made.

Death:

For certain is death for the born
And certain is birth for the dead;
Therefore over the inevitable
Thou shouldst not grieve.

A man should not leave this earth with unfinished business. He should live each day as if it was a pre-flight check. He should ask each morning, am I prepared to lift-off ?

Best Regards,

Karthikeya…