Leakage from the fan fitted area and through the wires felt when removing the fan

I had purchased a flat in the 4th floor which is the final floor of a housing company purchased in 2014. There have been leakages from the fan fitted area and other portions of the ceilings in two rooms giving an ackward look. Now the water droplets fall from the fan fitted in the drawing room owi g to which I had to remove the fan. I M unable to find out from where the leakages are and who is responsible for the same. Please advise. The construction company had in the earlier complaint had refitted the water pipes in the ceiling of all the flats in the top floor approximately 5 flats. Please advise as to what should I do and whom should I contact to have this worked out. The look of the ceilings of the drawing and one bedroom gives an ugly look to the flat.

Replies (1)
No right platform for this type of query

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details