Laws applicability on company/firm

I have just joined as accounts manager in a organisation which is basically a bpo who has launched its own product as tour and travel

they are running business since past 1 year but haven't maintained any accounts

i want to know what all acts and laws shall apply on the company and partnership firm.

(Guest)

tell clear is the firm registered or not first of all and if registered then registered as what an organisation firm llp company etc.

then ask your question with full details

Originally posted by : CA AnKiT BoHrA
tell clear is the firm registered or not first of all and if registered then registered as what an organisation firm llp company etc.

then ask your question with full details

first of all thank you for replying...

yes, the firm is registered and even their another company is registered under roc

and please let me know even regarding how do we record revenue of a service business based company as they have no sales.. like they get membership fees so what would be its treatment in tally. 

(Guest)

if they are service provider like my company is..

Simply we received under the head job charges or u can change the head name but it will b a direct incomme for your company on which u have to deduct tds amount..

my company is also a service providing company and at present m the head of the department so m sure about this treatment

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU