last months ITC

Hi there,

can I claim last 3 months ITC in current month's GSTR3B , not previously mentioned/claimed in any previous GSTR3B?
Replies (4)
ya u can claim
ok... thanks.
But while filling GSTR1 and 2 for those earlier months what shall I do?
should I claim that ITC in those months GSTR1 and 2 ?
what if I haven't done that in previous month's return?
As per provisions of GST, you can avail inpit credit on purchase of goods or services within six months from end of FY. Hence you can show such purchases in GSTR-2 of month in which you claimed in GSTR-3B
Thanks Mr. Sujith !!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details